An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Member Check In

flip

Guest burning_bright

hey..i'm ellen & i saw yall at the psr music fest last weekend too. you guys are so frickin awesome, so i bought your cd & it rocks!! anyway, keep makin awesome music!

• 3 weeks later...

hey kiddos this stephonne AKA Angelus and im tighter than a wavecap, lol. I am officially checkin in and saying what is up. I met point 5 and mr. blaze at the Kansas City show and i its cool to be here. I have been postin in the muzick lounge and hey i wanna know what yall thought of my stuff i gave u at the show. give me some feedback and tell me what the 411 is. Peace :blink: and Love.

franciscanheart

I'm Laura. I'm from St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church in Dallas and well I first heard about phatmass 04 from angela (used to be my youth minister) and matt and about this website from them too and so i wanted to go and see them and see what phatmass was about and so i logged on, went to phatmass, and haha discovered p5c while i was there!! awesome awesome awesome. all i have to say. awesome.

awesome!! ^_^

God bless,
Laura Thomas

Hey Stehphonne. I freakin LOVED your stuff. You got the MAD soul! I hope you can join us in the near future to rock some mics for CHRIST.

and Laura... you know Fr. Saul? He used to be at St. Augustine and is MY FAVORITE PRIEST IN THE WORLD!

Hi Im john ... Ive already done this but wanna do it again ..... i like candy and P5C and phatmass :D .. i like wingstop ... and ..... HI JASON lol .... and u guys rock :D

• 2 months later...

All For the Glory of God!

Point 5 Covenant is dope spin!! I first heard your music on Massmatics and then got to see y'all live at the Prairie Star Ranch Music Festival back in September. Helping out at your merch table with my friends Joe and Andy was awesome - thanks for making the drive. Will you be on the next CD?

anna

[quote name='bookin'it' date='Dec 15 2004, 03:35 PM'] All For the Glory of God!

Point 5 Covenant is dope spin!! I first heard your music on Massmatics and then got to see y'all live at the Prairie Star Ranch Music Festival back in September. Helping out at your merch table with my friends Joe and Andy was awesome - thanks for making the drive. Will you be on the next CD?

anna [/quote]
for shizzle

• 1 month later...