point5 Posted March 21, 2005 Posted March 21, 2005 send me whateva... Kiel Werking 926 Milwuakee Ave apt 2609 Lubbock TX, 79416
Guest Hot Laundrie Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 Hey guys My name is Matt Strom. I heard about you from a friend (Matt Tett... or someguynamedmatt). He let me listen to your cd and I thought it was awesome! I'm a youth director at St. Luke United Methodist Church (protestant, I know, but if Jesus can forgive me...) I'll send you a check soon so I can get the cd for my kids. I'm also interested in having a concert at my church sometime this summer and I really want P5C to be there. How do we make that work? -Strom
ilovechrist Posted May 6, 2005 Posted May 6, 2005 gosh i haven't gotten anybody here in a while.. i know i have at least 10 members of PhatMass here but i can't get them to come and post in here!!!
keighters Posted May 9, 2005 Posted May 9, 2005 [quote name='point5' date='Mar 19 2005, 01:32 AM'] What up everyone...thanks for the love...I want the cd from that night in NY!!!! [/quote] did ya get it yet???
Jericho923 Posted May 10, 2005 Posted May 10, 2005 hello there it has been about 9 months so i decided to re-introduce myself...Colombian by birth, American by hogher education, celestial by order of creation and missionary in Honduras ready to enter seminary by vocation! here is Jericho923, outside i was named after our beloved JPII....but in spanish Blessings and joy of Christ to all!
Guest livpsych Posted May 16, 2005 Posted May 16, 2005 My names Matt and I'm really new to this. I'm 19, from Connecticut and I heard of Point5 while searching for catholic music with a few of my friends. We dont have a lot of it up here in Ct so we have to look other places for rap especially. I was just recently down in Tx from 5/6-5/14 and I heard about you guys again from a few different people when I asked if they knew of any catholic/ christian rap groups or bands. Your music is great please keep reppin Christ in such a good way.
MC Just Posted June 12, 2005 Posted June 12, 2005 Hi!! You guys rock!!! Claudine told me about yall!!! lol
heavenseeker Posted August 8, 2005 Posted August 8, 2005 i found out about P5C about a year ago at music fest out at Prairy Star. loved the show! saw them again on july 26th and loved it even more! PS: [color=green][i]Apollo should not go crowd surfing![/i][/color]
sarah Posted August 8, 2005 Posted August 8, 2005 [quote name='heavenseeker' date='Aug 8 2005, 02:55 PM']PS: [color=green][i]Apollo should not go crowd surfing![/i][/color] [right][snapback]677292[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i have no idea why someone would ever say that its what the great white hype man does best
heavenseeker Posted August 8, 2005 Posted August 8, 2005 [quote name='sarah' date='Aug 8 2005, 03:39 PM']i have no idea why someone would ever say that its what the great white hype man does best [right][snapback]677347[/snapback][/right] [/quote] so are you saying that he cant rap much rather rear him rap then have him land on me!
flip Posted August 9, 2005 Author Posted August 9, 2005 I would rather watch him rip on the mic and then land on my face
sarah Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 [quote name='flip' date='Aug 8 2005, 07:11 PM']I would rather watch him rip on the mic and then land on my face [right][snapback]677607[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yessss....
sweetpea316 Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 Hey there! My name is Rebecca and I'm a rather new P5C fan. I'm also from the wonderful state of Texas...home is Rowlett (suburb of Dallas) and I'm going to school up at UNT in Denton. I heard about yall from Jason, and now here at phatmass, and I absolutely love yall and your music. A unique and cool sound with powerful lyrics...great combination! Anyways, I've never seen yall perform yet, but I'm hoping to see a show here in Texas sometime soon! Keep rocking and doing what you're doing! God bless and Mary protect.
flip Posted August 10, 2005 Author Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 10 2005, 02:16 PM']Hey there! My name is Rebecca and I'm a rather new P5C fan. I'm also from the wonderful state of Texas...home is Rowlett (suburb of Dallas) and I'm going to school up at UNT in Denton. I heard about yall from Jason, and now here at phatmass, and I absolutely love yall and your music. A unique and cool sound with powerful lyrics...great combination! Anyways, I've never seen yall perform yet, but I'm hoping to see a show here in Texas sometime soon! Keep rocking and doing what you're doing! God bless and Mary protect. [right][snapback]680575[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thanks sweet pea. holler at us and maybe we can rock a UNT show
Funky_R Posted August 13, 2005 Posted August 13, 2005 Hi I'm Randall, and I'm also somewhat of a new fan of Point 5 Covenant. I came to Phatmass a couple of months ago, but I didn't post all too much. But I had been listening to some of the music here, and I listened to some of the songs on P5C's website. And I fell in love with it. It opened me up to more Christian rap and hiphop, because all I've heard is the really bad kind. So when I started going back to Phatmass, I found you guys again and I can't wait to hear the new stuff. I really like what you're doing here. God Bless. Randall
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now