An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Member Check In

flip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey...I heard abour Point 5 on here, but I saw you guys liev this past Saturday in NY with the friars. It was so awesome! I was really impressed. I went to get your CD, but Br. Agustino said you only brought 10, so I'll have to get one another time. Are they available online?

Anyway, you guys are so gifted, and I was really happy to be able to hear yas. Thanks for spreading the Gospel, hip-hop style...or, not hip-hop, but you know what i mean... :rolling:

Glad you enjoyed it...we had such a good time...would love to come back.

email jcaderao@mail.smu.edu to buy a cd

Peace Friends in Christ,

My name is E Samuel Copeland. I most recently go to St Joseph in Vacaville CA. My wife and I are volunteer H.S. youth ministers for a neighboring city parish Our Lady of Mt Carmel.

I found your music on the phatmass CD but ordered your EP recently after I heard Old Stuff (which regrettably was not on the EP) on the phatmass radio-blog. I really like your music and hope you keep traveling.

I'm blessed I've found phatmass.

Peace Forever in Jesus, Mary, & Joseph
Keen Ear

"I hope you come to find that which gives life a deep meaning for you. Something worth living for - maybe even worth dying for, something that energizes you, enables you to keep moving ahead. I can't tell you what that might be- that's for you to find, to choose, to love. I can just encourage you to start looking and support you in the search."
Maryknoll Sister Ita Ford- martyr Dec 2, 1980

Yeah we have three types of fans: rap fans/hip-hop fans/ and people who dont like that genre of music but like us.

You fall under the rap fan I assume...that is the type of song I consider "Old stuff"...alot of people still wish we sounded like that...but at the time we were just rhyming on beats given to us by this guy who was heavy into like secular rap/like gangta rap. Once we started producing our own track you could tell what style we prefer although some wish we were more hard sounding rap.

thanks for the compliments...glad you like the cd

-Kiel

Guest canadianabe

hey i tried to send you guys an e-mail to tell you about a concert but it kept on failing. anyway, i am a friend of erin spain's she knows one of you from camp thurman, she showed me your stuff along time ago and i love it. i am wanting to put together a christian band night at TCC and was wondering if you guys are interested. let me know. send me an e-mail \. abethefarmer@msn.com thx -abe-

hey guys! I also saw you in Yonkers. Hands down one of the best Cathoilc Undergrounds I've been too.... and I've been to all but two. hah. I had a lot of fun with you guys that night and listen to the CDs constantly. I even got a copy of the live one from that night. whoo hoo how lucky am i? I know... very. O and I love the pic Sarah got of the front row... me and my brother look insane in it. I was doing my "word to your mother pose". haha God Bless you guys and all you do!

~Kate

word to your mother

I learned about Point 5 Covenant at Catholic UNderground in NY!!!!!!! WOOO! hooray for good old NY! Anyway...you guys are awesome.

God Bless,

Erin

I'll make you guys a copy... there's two: one from the holy hour and the other is you guys... do you want both?? lemme know where to send it