Claudine Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 :cheer: Lets go I love Christ Lets GO! :cheer: Keep ThEM COmInG :afro:
Guest Nato Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 Hey I'm 19 turning 20 (in 26 days) and I am from Calgary. Claudine introduced me to this site, the two of us went to Bible School together and were on the same outreach team. Claudine is crazzy, she's really fun and raps alot. We are great buds. My name is Natalie, but my friends call me Nato. I want to be a horse groomer, but more than that I want to be an evangelist. Apply for a NET team in Ireland next year... Well hope to get to know you all. God Bless.
point5 Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 hi Nato...you sound super dope...you can groom my horse any day...stick around and enjoy the boards. -Kiel
superdork Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 i'm cathyyy..and i hope you guys remember me from the conference in cali this past weekend...
point5 Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 Of course we do...but for those who might not remeber (me???) refresh our memories....sorry thanks for stopping bye....we met so many and Im horrible with names...once you refresh my memory Im sure Ill remember. -Kiel
superdork Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 i was the "white girl" (haha) who sat outside with you guys after your..show..thing.. ok it wasn't really a show, so i was the one who talked to you and flip outside with that guy you guys were calling tiger saturday night. (technically sunday morning. )
point5 Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 Thats what I thought but wanted to make sure....how is everything...you heard from tiger? -Kiel
superdork Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [quote name='point5' date='Aug 5 2004, 08:34 PM'] how is everything...you heard from tiger? [/quote] things are good...and actually nooo i haven't. i forgot to get his info. but i DID see him after mass sunday morning... and i think i gave him a hug but i don't remember.
flip Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 [quote name='bonecircus' date='Aug 6 2004, 09:11 PM'] p5c stole my dj. [/quote] NO WAY! welcome eric!!! and cathy what up??? hows it??? good to see you on here girl!
superdork Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 yaaay atleast someone remembers me. mm..it's going good. i'm working lots...ergh. i don't like helping people that are constantly locking themselves out of their dressing rooms....and then messing up my store. smelly people!
AfroNova No Limit Soldier Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 Hey my name is Connie & I'm checkin' in from Pearland, Texas (a rock's throw from Houston). I'm one of the young adult leaders at our parish & we're lookin' for bands to come out & minister to the youth. Can anyone help me get some info? Particularly for MC Just & Point 5 Covenant. I went to the websites but there isn't any booking info. BTW, I'm seriously discerning religious life, so if y'all could pray for me. And when I'm cloistered in the convent, I'll remember you too. Pax Christi
point5 Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 yeah email flip at flip@point5covenant.com and we will see if we can work something out...my email is kiel.b.werking@ttu.edu Thanks for stopping bye and I hope you enjoy the phorums
flip Posted August 16, 2004 Author Posted August 16, 2004 just hit us uip and we would LVOE to rock a show!!!
RemnantRules Posted August 16, 2004 Posted August 16, 2004 Hey Yall wuss up? I'm Jason Gregory, or as people like to call me now i'm Pappa J! I go to SEAS in Keller, TX I'm a Roadie for Remnant and I first P5C on the PM cd and they made my Jaw . Keep on doing what you doing boys! God Bless Jason Gregory PS I just notice your Sig Flip, very nice!
Guest byxdgtxst Posted September 15, 2004 Posted September 15, 2004 Hey guys, You played at our High School camp....IMPACT. Y'all were awesome, I also saw y'all at the Door that same summer. Keep it up guys.
flip Posted September 15, 2004 Author Posted September 15, 2004 dude! IMPACT was sooo dope! (sean and I led some worship for those who dont know) what brings you here dude?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now