Guest christian_girl_4-ever Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 Hey! I just saw ya'll last night in the Prarie Star Music Festival and, i'll be honest, i hadn't heard of ya'll before but now i have the CD (which i'm actually listiening to now) and I love it! I love how you're music really does talk about things that are going on in my life and i can realte to the feelings in them! Thank ya'll so much! Ya'll ROCK!!!! Peace, Love, and Happiness :peace:
mandak87 Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 Hey~I also saw y'all at PSR. I hadn't heard you guys either, but I'm listening to Flip's solo right now. I couldn't buy your cd, but my wonderful sister bought it, so I can listen to y'all all the time now. I think that what you do is so awesome~ God bless you in the continuation of your ministry. Newest fan, ~Amanda
Guest num40NCHeelz Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 (edited) Hey, I saw you guys also at PSR music festical and you guys are awesome...i picked up all the cd's you guys had there, and will probably get whatever new ones you guys put out. Just wanted to say Hi, and oh my name is Billy...(Flip i was talking to you...i was with Patino...the philipino... haha yea im the short kid...and umm i think i was wearing a UNC shirt...) You guys are great... Billy Edited September 20, 2004 by num40NCHeelz
karebear Posted September 23, 2004 Posted September 23, 2004 hey guys i saw yall at the psr music festival, you rocked my socks off completely!!! keep the music up, its amazing
meggling Posted September 23, 2004 Posted September 23, 2004 hey... im meg and i just saw point 5 covenant at Prarie Star Ranch in KC last weekend. My youth group (a whole bunch of army brats up at ft. leavenworth) went and it was kick rock. me and my friends have been telling everyone how dope point 5 is and distributing burned cds. sry... i'll my friends are broke lol but yeah... i had a great time.[SIZE=7][FONT=Courier][COLOR=purple]
flip Posted September 24, 2004 Author Posted September 24, 2004 [quote name='meggling' date='Sep 23 2004, 05:21 PM'] hey... im meg and i just saw point 5 covenant at Prarie Star Ranch in KC last weekend. My youth group (a whole bunch of army brats up at ft. leavenworth) went and it was kick rock. me and my friends have been telling everyone how dope point 5 is and distributing burned cds. sry... i'll my friends are broke lol but yeah... i had a great time.[SIZE=7][FONT=Courier][COLOR=purple] [/quote] that's cool.... burning cds is just like taking a burger out of my mouth. just kidding, burn away! but by a few t shirts
point5 Posted September 24, 2004 Posted September 24, 2004 You guys are awesome...thanks so much for the support...you are the real reason the show was so dope....we love rockin for crowds like you...Hope you guys hang around phatmass and become a part of the pham...it's all love here!
Sammy Blaze Posted September 24, 2004 Posted September 24, 2004 I just got back from the Prarie Star Festival in Kansas, and Point 5 Covenant rocked the show, droppin' mics and all ..... and my favorite part was when Apollo tried to stage dive and more or less got rejected. I'm diggin' you guys's EP and I can't wait until you drop a sophomore album on us. You guys rock, I try to make it to every show you guys do Pax Christi ~Sammy Blaze
sarah Posted September 24, 2004 Posted September 24, 2004 [quote name='Sammy Blaze' date='Sep 23 2004, 11:11 PM'] my favorite part was when Apollo tried to stage dive and more or less got rejected. [/quote] haha again? i mean i'd be a bit scared if a tall white hip hop guy dressed in all black thought i'd be able to hold him up if he stagedived
flip Posted September 24, 2004 Author Posted September 24, 2004 dude, apollo cant not stagedive. its part of the great white hype man gimmick
Guest burning_bright Posted September 25, 2004 Posted September 25, 2004 hey..i'm ellen & i saw yall at the psr music fest last weekend too. you guys are so frickin awesome, so i bought your cd & it rocks!! anyway, keep makin awesome music!
Angelus Posted October 11, 2004 Posted October 11, 2004 hey kiddos this stephonne AKA Angelus and im tighter than a wavecap, lol. I am officially checkin in and saying what is up. I met point 5 and mr. blaze at the Kansas City show and i its cool to be here. I have been postin in the muzick lounge and hey i wanna know what yall thought of my stuff i gave u at the show. give me some feedback and tell me what the 411 is. Peace and Love.
point5 Posted October 11, 2004 Posted October 11, 2004 Oh dude you stuff was pretty ill...mad soul....hit up dust with a personal message...I believe he liked it
franciscanheart Posted October 11, 2004 Posted October 11, 2004 I'm Laura. I'm from St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church in Dallas and well I first heard about phatmass 04 from angela (used to be my youth minister) and matt and about this website from them too and so i wanted to go and see them and see what phatmass was about and so i logged on, went to phatmass, and haha discovered p5c while i was there!! awesome awesome awesome. all i have to say. awesome. awesome!! God bless, Laura Thomas
flip Posted October 12, 2004 Author Posted October 12, 2004 Hey Stehphonne. I freakin LOVED your stuff. You got the MAD soul! I hope you can join us in the near future to rock some mics for CHRIST. and Laura... you know Fr. Saul? He used to be at St. Augustine and is MY FAVORITE PRIEST IN THE WORLD!
Angelus Posted October 13, 2004 Posted October 13, 2004 Thanks for the love guys and all credit to Christ. I hope to work with u guys soon too, peace and love dudes.
J.R.D Posted October 13, 2004 Posted October 13, 2004 Hi Im john ... Ive already done this but wanna do it again ..... i like candy and P5C and phatmass .. i like wingstop ... and ..... HI JASON lol .... and u guys rock
bookin'it Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 All For the Glory of God! Point 5 Covenant is dope spin!! I first heard your music on Massmatics and then got to see y'all live at the Prairie Star Ranch Music Festival back in September. Helping out at your merch table with my friends Joe and Andy was awesome - thanks for making the drive. Will you be on the next CD? anna
flip Posted December 17, 2004 Author Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='bookin'it' date='Dec 15 2004, 03:35 PM'] All For the Glory of God! Point 5 Covenant is dope spin!! I first heard your music on Massmatics and then got to see y'all live at the Prairie Star Ranch Music Festival back in September. Helping out at your merch table with my friends Joe and Andy was awesome - thanks for making the drive. Will you be on the next CD? anna [/quote] for shizzle
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now