An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Member Check In

flip

Hey
I'm 19 turning 20 (in 26 days) and I am from Calgary. Claudine introduced me to this site, the two of us went to Bible School together and were on the same outreach team. Claudine is crazzy, she's really fun and raps alot. We are great buds. My name is Natalie, but my friends call me Nato. I want to be a horse groomer, but more than that I want to be an evangelist. Apply for a NET team in Ireland next year... Well hope to get to know you all. God Bless.

Of course we do...but for those who might not remeber (me???) refresh our memories....sorry

thanks for stopping bye....we met so many and Im horrible with names...once you refresh my memory Im sure Ill remember.

-Kiel

i was the "white girl" (haha) who sat outside with you guys after your..show..thing.. ok it wasn't really a show, so i was the one who talked to you and flip outside with that guy you guys were calling tiger saturday night. (technically sunday morning. :P )

[quote name='point5' date='Aug 5 2004, 08:34 PM'] how is everything...you heard from tiger? [/quote]
things are good...and actually nooo i haven't. i forgot to get his info. :( but i DID see him after mass sunday morning... and i think i gave him a hug but i don't remember. :D

[quote name='bonecircus' date='Aug 6 2004, 09:11 PM'] p5c stole my dj. [/quote]
NO WAY!

welcome eric!!!

and cathy what up??? hows it??? good to see you on here girl!

yaaay atleast someone remembers me. ^_^
mm..it's going good. i'm working lots...ergh. i don't like helping people that are constantly locking themselves out of their dressing rooms....and then messing up my store. smelly people! <_<

AfroNova No Limit Soldier

Hey my name is Connie & I'm checkin' in from Pearland, Texas (a rock's throw from Houston).

I'm one of the young adult leaders at our parish & we're lookin' for bands to come out & minister to the youth. Can anyone help me get some info? Particularly for MC Just & Point 5 Covenant. I went to the websites but there isn't any booking info.

BTW, I'm seriously discerning religious life, so if y'all could pray for me. And when I'm cloistered in the convent, I'll remember you too.

:D

Pax Christi

yeah email flip at flip@point5covenant.com and we will see if we can work something out...my email is kiel.b.werking@ttu.edu Thanks for stopping bye and I hope you enjoy the phorums