Apollo Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 [quote]I'm saving my money to buy ur CD. I heard ya first on the massamatics CD, luv it. But I'm just a farmer girl, not much of a rapper G[/quote] You rock.
zealousrap Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 hello, my name is jeebus and i really don't care too much rap. but i realli realli would like to meet this point 5 covenant i keep reading and hearing about. so here's your chance to convert me to rap, all you have to do is explain why i should
zealousrap Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 well since yall were so elaborate, I have chosen to lead a life on the road playing my Jazz flute. It's too bad. Who knows what could have happened if I gave c(rap) music a chance
heavenseeker Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 [quote name='zealousrap' post='918200' date='Mar 22 2006, 02:49 PM'] hello, my name is jeebus and i really don't care too much rap. but i realli realli would like to meet this point 5 covenant i keep reading and hearing about. so here's your chance to convert me to rap, all you have to do is explain why i should [/quote] [quote name='zealousrap' post='935827' date='Apr 4 2006, 08:10 PM'] well since yall were so elaborate, I have chosen to lead a life on the road playing my Jazz flute. It's too bad. Who knows what could have happened if I gave c(rap) music a chance [/quote] thats funny being that you have a cd out + one in the makeing + some rap on My Space. oh and rap is in your name.
una_fide Posted September 12, 2006 Posted September 12, 2006 Hi, This is Michael. I Learned about Point 5 Covenant from Rock the Light. I actually got to meet you (Flip) and Apollo. Yeah... lol
jwangkal Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 I learnt about Poin5Covenant Sunday this week, actually on my first visit to PhatMass. I've already been to Point5Covenant.com and i love the vids.
gelibeme Posted December 10, 2006 Posted December 10, 2006 [quote name='Apollo' post='917940' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:31 AM'] You rock. [/quote] By the way Apollo you rock too! yEA! Flip I just got to say, you are my hip-hop hero. U and ur partner in crime are Krazy, I love it. I just saw the popple in vegas clip, whu-hu that was great. I would love to see you guys do ur thing live. When' ya'lls coming out to Bakersfield out in California? It's so weird that I'm into hip hop, I don't seem like the type at all. I so wish I knew how to rap or how to play the drum set like a pro or rock out on a guitar. I think at heart, I long to be a super star for Jesus. Yea! I love it that u'all are so intensly cool and r catholic and loving God as best you knows how all at the same time. that is why catholic cool musicians are my hero's. :
ninjakyle Posted December 11, 2006 Posted December 11, 2006 [quote name='gelibeme' post='1139094' date='Dec 10 2006, 01:24 AM'] When' ya'lls coming out to Bakersfield out in California? [/quote] contact booking@aftermassrecords.com to book rappers and/or Popple! or have a youth minister do it. you won't be sorry! Joy should be spread like manure
gelibeme Posted December 11, 2006 Posted December 11, 2006 [quote name='ninjakyle' post='1139448' date='Dec 10 2006, 07:11 PM'] Joy should be spread like manure [/quote] I love it, one of my new favorite words of amusing wisdom.
Ivar Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 Hi My name is Ivar, and have just started listening to point 5 covenant, and they are great! I learned of p5c from the podcast Catholic rockers. I never really liked hip hop/rap, but this is truly great music! Being from Norway, not many have heard of p5c, bit I will do my best to make them known!
point5 Posted February 3, 2007 Posted February 3, 2007 [quote name='Ivar' post='1182117' date='Feb 1 2007, 08:28 AM'] Hi My name is Ivar, and have just started listening to point 5 covenant, and they are great! I learned of p5c from the podcast Catholic rockers. I never really liked hip hop/rap, but this is truly great music! Being from Norway, not many have heard of p5c, bit I will do my best to make them known! [/quote] sounds good man....glad you dig it. Let us know if we can help. A show in Norway seems like a sweet ieda to me!
Ivar Posted February 5, 2007 Posted February 5, 2007 hehe, yeah, that would be pretty sweet! I just ordered you cd, I cant wait for it to come!
Ivar Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 awesome!! I jus got the CD in the mail, and man its one of the best hip hop album i have heard!!! well done P5C!!
jckinsman Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 Hello ! A friend whos going to be ordained this june,gave me this web site! And just now I checked it out! My teens liked hip-hop,I would not let them listen it(Nasty stuff) until now! Thank you,they can enjoy it,and I can KNOW the words are decent! Thanks!Although I ordered the cd ages ago and My son is waiting still!
Lise Posted May 3, 2007 Posted May 3, 2007 hey im lise. i just got into this thing and i think its awesome! i love point 5 covenant! the last time i saw them perform was at camp tekakwitha! it was so much fun. i was in the front row and flip posed for a pic for me (thanks flip : ) well i would ove some feedback so, send me a message! ~lise
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now