An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Member Check In

flip

[quote name='flip' date='Aug 8 2005, 07:11 PM']I would rather watch him rip on the mic and then land on my face
[right][snapback]677607[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

yessss....

Hey there! :bye:

My name is Rebecca and I'm a rather new P5C fan. I'm also from the wonderful state of Texas...home is Rowlett (suburb of Dallas) and I'm going to school up at UNT in Denton.

I heard about yall from Jason, and now here at phatmass, and I absolutely love yall and your music. A unique and cool sound with powerful lyrics...great combination! Anyways, I've never seen yall perform yet, but I'm hoping to see a show here in Texas sometime soon!

Keep rocking and doing what you're doing! God bless and Mary protect. ^_^

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 10 2005, 02:16 PM']Hey there!  :bye:

My name is Rebecca and I'm a rather new P5C fan. I'm also from the wonderful state of Texas...home is Rowlett (suburb of Dallas) and I'm going to school up at UNT in Denton.

I heard about yall from Jason, and now here at phatmass, and I absolutely love yall and your music. A unique and cool sound with powerful lyrics...great combination! Anyways, I've never seen yall perform yet, but I'm hoping to see a show here in Texas sometime soon!

Keep rocking and doing what you're doing! God bless and Mary protect.  ^_^
[right][snapback]680575[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thanks sweet pea. holler at us and maybe we can rock a UNT show

Hi I'm Randall, and I'm also somewhat of a new fan of Point 5 Covenant. I came to Phatmass a couple of months ago, but I didn't post all too much. But I had been listening to some of the music here, and I listened to some of the songs on P5C's website. And I fell in love with it. It opened me up to more Christian rap and hiphop, because all I've heard is the really bad kind. So when I started going back to Phatmass, I found you guys again and I can't wait to hear the new stuff.

I really like what you're doing here. God Bless.

Randall

Guest lapazparatodo

just wanted to let point 5 know how i found out about them:
this summer i served in a volunteer program with the order of christian brothers, and i got back pretty recently. just the other day in the mail, one of the brothers sent me the article from the national catholic reporter which talks about one guy's encounter with yall. the brother sent it to me because im from texas, and he included a message about my opportunity to witness in the most ordinary of circumstances. i thought that was pretty cool. its a great article, congrats to yall. although im not a fan of rap or hip-hop, i think yall have something great going on and i will certainly offer prayers for you!
have a great day! :D:
p.s. if anyone wants to read the article, its online here: [url="http://www.natcath.com/NCR_Online/archives2/2005c/081205/081205za.php"]http://www.natcath.com/NCR_Online/archives...05/081205za.php[/url]

.5 = half

we are trying to do our half of the Covenant with God...hes done hius part

not 100% theologically correct but you get the point...hopefully.

plus it sounds cool

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to drop a line to Flip and all the SMU Wesley peeps. I hope God is blessing you all and using you. Drop me a line sometime and let me know how it goes!
~Brent

[quote name='BTucker' date='Sep 13 2005, 02:30 PM']I wanted to drop a line to Flip and all the SMU Wesley peeps. I hope God is blessing you all and using you. Drop me a line sometime and let me know how it goes!
~Brent
[right][snapback]721945[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

brent!

how's it going?

Guest Hypocrite

name: Mitch (aka Zeppelin girl)
loc.: Kansas City (MO)
Where I heard of p5c: Well I hadn't heard of you guys until the day I saw you at Prarie Star (last Saturday) b/c I was like who's point 5 and my friend played me Gates Of Hell from her Massmatics cd.. I love you guys! I haven't taken p5c out of my cd player since saturday night! lol
-Mitch :ninja:

so yea new memeber here.......so i guess here goes My name is Katherine and i learned about Point 5 Covenant from being a chaparone at the prairie star music fest .....