onathing1 Posted October 14, 2005 Posted October 14, 2005 [quote name='Didacus' date='Oct 14 2005, 08:06 AM']Alright... Detort wins! By 3 goals! Beating Montreal's spread by 1 goal (Montreal's spread was 2 goals!). I donated my 5$ this morning. Now I have to cool it for the month or my wife will beat me! Congrats on Detroit's stellar start in the season, and I see Yzerman is back! May the great lift you even higher! [right][snapback]758033[/snapback][/right] [/quote] we thank you muches! and btw, i think we should lay off the betting for this month, i don't want to get you in trouble with the little lady, and i have to save up for car insurance or my dad will kill me, cuz he wants me to...so atleast not for another month anyway...the next time we do bet money though, victory will be mine again! and again, my team and i thank you for your kind donation.
Didacus Posted October 14, 2005 Posted October 14, 2005 Yes, lets coll it. Unless we do bets concerning hockey threads like with your sister?
onathing1 Posted October 14, 2005 Posted October 14, 2005 [quote name='Didacus' date='Oct 14 2005, 11:26 AM']Yes, lets coll it. Unless we do bets concerning hockey threads like with your sister? [right][snapback]758225[/snapback][/right] [/quote] pvmelonhead91 is my brother. but yes, we can do that.
Tony Posted October 14, 2005 Author Posted October 14, 2005 [quote name='Didacus' date='Oct 14 2005, 09:53 AM']Tony, i have not a clue what you are talking about. Any linked news? [right][snapback]758111[/snapback][/right] [/quote] oops my bad.. well Canada is not effected by this, just parts of the USA but here is the story (OLN just beats around the bush about it) [url="http://www.newsday.com/sports/columnists/ny-spzip234394749aug23,0,7220593.column?coll=ny-sports-columnists"]http://www.newsday.com/sports/columnists/n...orts-columnists[/url] I am thankful I am not in a black out area, but it smells of elderberries for those who are
PVmelonhead91 Posted October 14, 2005 Posted October 14, 2005 Didacus if i didnt like u so much i think i would be furious at u and not talk to u but i have other things to be mad at rite now...like how one of the worst hockey players ever just joined my team but i willl forgive u it was prety funny though.. i gert called a gurl alpt cause of my long.
Didacus Posted October 14, 2005 Posted October 14, 2005 [quote name='PVmelonhead91' date='Oct 14 2005, 01:46 PM'][snip] i gert called a gurl alpt cause of my long. [right][snapback]758519[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Long? Long? Long what? How can you get called a girl for having a long one of those? Oh, you probably mean hair? *slap in the face* Sorry, my mistake.. again. I have long hair too. Used to be longer, just mid-point ot my back now. Used to be below my belt! Told my then girlfriend (now my wife), that all I needed was a few more inches and I wouldn't need toilet paper anymore! *sigh* but all htat's in the past. Who's the player?
Didacus Posted October 14, 2005 Posted October 14, 2005 [quote name='Tony' date='Oct 14 2005, 01:09 PM']oops my bad.. well Canada is not effected by this, just parts of the USA but here is the story (OLN just beats around the bush about it) [url="http://www.newsday.com/sports/columnists/ny-spzip234394749aug23,0,7220593.column?coll=ny-sports-columnists"]http://www.newsday.com/sports/columnists/n...orts-columnists[/url] I am thankful I am not in a black out area, but it smells of elderberries for those who are [right][snapback]758431[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I don't have cable! I just check the highlights and scores on the internet, so even if i was in that area, I wouldn't be affected! HA! How beautiful it is to be free!
PVmelonhead91 Posted October 14, 2005 Posted October 14, 2005 yea long hair.. its down alittle past my shoulders. but the players name is mike erb he is the worst in one shift he went offsides 4 times. he made me so mad i just wanted to punch him but im supposed to be the team leader this year so im gonna yell at him if hes like that again so that will be fun :
PVmelonhead91 Posted October 14, 2005 Posted October 14, 2005 [quote name='Didacus' date='Oct 14 2005, 02:01 PM'] I don't have cable! I just check the highlights and scores on the internet, so even if i was in that area, I wouldn't be affected! HA! How beautiful it is to be free! [right][snapback]758548[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hahaha you may be free but what are u gonna do when the devils and the canadians are in game seven of the eastern finals and u cant watch it? or better yet when the devils are going to sweep detroit in the stanley cup finals.
Didacus Posted October 14, 2005 Posted October 14, 2005 [quote name='PVmelonhead91' date='Oct 14 2005, 02:05 PM']hahaha you may be free but what are u gonna do when the devils and the canadians are in game seven of the eastern finals and u cant watch it? or better yet when the devils are going to sweep detroit in the stanley cup finals. [right][snapback]758562[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I may not have acble, but i have friends that do! I feel a little guilty sometimes for taking advantage [occasionally] of those mindslaves, but you gotta do what you gotta do, and i just have to be me! PS: My firends usually charge an entry fee of a twelve pack or so, which i gladly provide.
PVmelonhead91 Posted October 14, 2005 Posted October 14, 2005 i c well its good that they charge u but you drink half of the beer anyways dont u? at least u get to see the games.. what does your wife say about u using your freinds?
PVmelonhead91 Posted October 15, 2005 Posted October 15, 2005 do canadians have different beer then the united states people? u guys have that molson ice stuff the canadian stuff rite?
PVmelonhead91 Posted October 17, 2005 Posted October 17, 2005 didacus the dark dead u requested has been done.
Norseman82 Posted October 17, 2005 Posted October 17, 2005 Back to my original "Pope cross-checks the heretics" avatar....
onathing1 Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 this group was dying and i just couldn't allow that! red wings won again! 3-2....the price? steve yzerman. hurt, and may not play for the rest of the year
Didacus Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 [quote name='onathing1' date='Oct 17 2005, 11:29 PM']this group was dying and i just couldn't allow that! red wings won again! 3-2....the price? steve yzerman. hurt, and may not play for the rest of the year [right][snapback]762097[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Some price are too high for any victory. We feel your pain, and hope Stevie Wonder returns promptly and in full health!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now