An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hockey is back!

Tony

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Oct 11 2005, 02:03 PM']mwahahaha!

Ottawa RULES!

You're next Didacus! Montreal will taste some loss.
[right][snapback]754079[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I've already got 5$ hanging on this game tonight, care to make it 10$?!?!
[i](profits to benefit phatmass of course)[/i] :lol:

PVmelonhead91

On a different note, Lemieux seems to be having trouble scoring... something to worry about? I was kinda hoping he could represent Canada again at the olympics.... :ohno:

he is getting off to a slow start then again the penguins are terrible.

Ah yes. I am unfortunately too late coming on to take you up on it.

Looks like the Sens continue their League Domination this year!

:o

:sadder:

:sweat:

:cry:

:shock:

[i]I feel...[/i]
:wedgie:

:doh:

:ernie:

didacus corp. is glad to pledge their 2.50$ to phatmass.com in honour of Ottawa's brave victory over the fabled Montreal Canadiens.
[i]
I will post a note once the donation has been made.[/i]

[quote name='onathing1' date='Oct 12 2005, 07:46 AM']we both lost....now what didacus? :ohno:  :sadder:
[right][snapback]755102[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

We each pay our 2.50$... trying to figure out how myself right now.

Remember the Rocket!!!

Edited by Didacus

question..what if i only want to make a one time $2.50 donation and i dont have a credit card? can we get something from the store, would that count? help me out here buddy.

We have to keep ourselves under control here....

But I'm willing.. but we need to have somekind of tie breaker for this next round... like the best spread (ie; Montreal wins by 3 goals vs Detroit winning by only 2, thus Montreal wins the round?)

and in all fairness one has to admit Ottawa is a force to reckon with in the NHL this year. THey are undefeated still!

Of course that would count!

The idea is to support phatmass (or something other rthan ourselves, a charity) rather than profting ourselves. I would also accept giving 2.50$ to any other Catholic charity and trust your word for it of course.

[quote name='Didacus' date='Oct 12 2005, 09:16 AM']We have to keep ourselves under control here....

But I'm willing.. but we need to have somekind of tie breaker for this next round... like the best spread (ie; Montreal wins by 3 goals vs Detroit winning by only 2, thus Montreal wins the round?)
and in all fairness one has to admit Ottawa is a force to reckon with in the NHL this year.  THey are undefeated still!
[right][snapback]755132[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

controlling myself...ok we can do the best spread, that makes sense $5?and unfortunately, ottawa is a force to reckon with, but don't worry, their downfall is coming soon....i hope :sadder:

ok, i'll find a charity...whether it is phatmass or not, and i shall post when i give the money.

PVmelonhead91

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Oct 11 2005, 10:11 PM']Ah yes. I am unfortunately too late coming on to take you up on it.

[right][snapback]754731[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

its bean 4 games its hardly domination i admit ottawa is a very good team but a 2-4 point lead over most teams is hardly domination

PVmelonhead91

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Oct 11 2005, 10:11 PM']Ah yes. I am unfortunately too late coming on to take you up on it.

[right][snapback]754731[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

a 2-4 point lead is hardly dominance i admit ottawa is a great team but u cant become a dominance in 4 games