An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hockey is back!

Tony

[quote name='onathing1' date='Oct 10 2005, 01:22 PM']you're on!!!!! can't wait to hear you cry after i win  :P:
[right][snapback]752832[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

GREAT!!!

Detroit vs Vancouvert tonight

matched with

Ottawa vs Montreal tomorrow

If Detroit losses, Montreal wins: you fork it over!
If Montreal losses and Detroit wins, I gladly pledge my 5$
If both lose, we each pitch in 2.50$. PHATMASS can't lose!

All in the phamily!

Oh i can't wait to see you lose your allowance money! Can't wait!

[quote name='onathing1' date='Oct 10 2005, 01:31 PM']allowance? i gotta job darlin, so no pleasure for you there...but hey, you losing will be just as sweet to me!
[right][snapback]752855[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

In the event that Montreal get upset, I'll let my 10 year old son know his allowance went to good use and that it was because montreal lost and Detroit won... He's cedrtain to get a real life lesson out of it!

LOL

kidding... kidding.. just kidding....

anyone else want a piece?

i'm sure your son will be willing to take one for the team.lol. but how upsetting, you, even though you were joking, even MENTIONED montreal losing..a lil worried are we?

BOOOOOO-YAAAAA!
guess you got your five bucks on the table now! Vancouvert busted the Detroit bubble yesterday!

Now all I need is to have Montreal win or tie against the Sens, and pigs are flying in Motor city!!! :P:

On a different note, Lemieux seems to be having trouble scoring... something to worry about? I was kinda hoping he could represent Canada again at the olympics.... :ohno:

They're all 3 gp and 6 points! They're all at the top of the league. And they're all CANADIEN TEAMS!

BOO-YAAA!

(my 3 year old daugther started saying 'Boo-Yaa' now... something else to worry about?

Edited by Didacus

:sadder: :cry: well, you cant win them all, and they had played the night before so yea...we'll still win this year dont worry

p.s.
boo-yah is a good saying...and its cute your 3 year old says it. question, did you brain wash your kids, like i brain wash my siblings, into liking the teams you like?

[quote name='onathing1' date='Oct 11 2005, 08:56 AM']:sadder:  :cry: well, you cant win them all, and they had played the night before so yea...we'll still win this year dont worry
p.s.
boo-yah is a good saying...and its cute your 3 year old says it. question, did you brain wash your kids, like i brain wash my siblings, into liking the teams you like?
[right][snapback]753814[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Now now, there there... *pat on the back*, things will work out in the end. Those meanies from Vancouvert won't be playing Detroit for a little while now, and remember, Detroit isn't playing Montreal at all this year, so that's a good thumbs up isn't it?

I dont have to brain wash them really, everything comes to them naturally, its in their blood. so I buy the occasional Montreal book, poster, force them to watch the sportnews, and waltz into their room crying every time Montreal loses screaming out loud how much I miss the Rocket... I call that constructive encouragement.
*wife shacking head in background* guess I haven't gotten to her yet... but its coming... its coming!

(insert evil laugh here)

[quote name='Didacus' date='Oct 11 2005, 10:24 AM']
*wife shacking head in background*  guess I haven't gotten to her yet...  but its coming... its coming!

(insert evil laugh here)
[right][snapback]753838[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

all in good time, didacus...even the ones with the strongest wills soon break and come to love hockey, just not as much as we do.

**sigh** detroit will do fine next game, we didn't have yzerman on the lineup last night, but he'll be back for the next one!