PadreSantiago Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 yeah come on dude a shoot to the foot isn't gonna do anything. You gotta shoot them in the brains! DUH! Does anyone ever have dreams where they are fighting zombies? I love any sort of horror movie but zombie in particular and I seem to have an awesome zombie dream every few months.
PadreSantiago Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 yeah but still the zombie would keep coming after you. You know crawling and such. probably would get to you at the worst possible moment.
philothea Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 Nah, toledo_jesus had it right in the first place. You just tie-up the soon-to-be-zombie and wait nearby.
PadreSantiago Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 in some zombie movies like sean of the dead the zombies are still kinda the same person at the end he's playing a video game with his zombie friend. Don't you think it's inhuman to just tie your friend up and let him live out the rest of his days tied up as a zombie?
philothea Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 Once he turns into an actual zombie, you kill him.
PadreSantiago Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 (edited) yeah but what I'm saying is what if the zombie is kinda like your friend used be except slower, dead and not able to talk as well. would you still kill him then? Edited November 17, 2005 by PadreSantiago
philothea Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 We need better zombie definitions. If it's still got a personality, it's not really undead. And actually, of course, as I explained in the Open Mic version of this topic, [i]I[/i] am not killing anything. [i]I'm[/i] screaming like a girl and hiding behind the guys.
PadreSantiago Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 Hahaha yea see i was just having like a sub thread within a thread. If it was pure zombie I mean no soul, no personality just brain eating evil. Of course it's a bullet to the brain. but If it's a friendly zombie *shrugs* lets shoot the S.
ardillacid Posted November 17, 2005 Author Posted November 17, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='Nov 17 2005, 01:57 AM']Nah, toledo_jesus had it right in the first place. You just tie-up the soon-to-be-zombie and wait nearby. [right][snapback]792455[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ok, but what if that is not possible as in the previously stated situation that no one answered?
tojo Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 (edited) [quote name='ardillacid' date='Nov 17 2005, 11:02 AM']Ok, but what if that is not possible as in the previously stated situation that no one answered? [right][snapback]792820[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Then you kill the ! Edited November 17, 2005 by tomasio127
Guest T-Bone Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Nov 17 2005, 12:41 PM']Then you kill the ! [right][snapback]793068[/snapback][/right] [/quote] How would killing racoons help the situation?
Cow of Shame Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 Man, I'm gone for a couple of weeks, and look what I miss out on! Dang it, people...you're not supposed to be INTERESTING while I'm gone.....
tojo Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 17 2005, 01:56 PM']How would killing racoons help the situation? [right][snapback]793092[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Now racoons are becoming Zombies?
philothea Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 [quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Nov 17 2005, 01:56 PM']Man, I'm gone for a couple of weeks, and look what I miss out on! Dang it, people...you're not supposed to be INTERESTING while I'm gone..... [right][snapback]793093[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I wondered where you were!
Laudate_Dominum Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 can superheroes become zombies? imagine if the hulk or captain american became zombies.
tojo Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Nov 17 2005, 02:54 PM']can superheroes become zombies? imagine if the hulk or captain american became zombies. [right][snapback]793153[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Wow, now that's scary!
Laudate_Dominum Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 That would make for an awesome movie. Some zombies start attacking a small town and one by one the superheroes who go to stop them become superzombies!! Zombies that can fly, throw trucks, shoot laser beams out of their eyes, etc.. oh my! The fantastic four zombies! Not sure how the movie ends or how the superzombies are defeated yet.. hmm..
tojo Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Nov 17 2005, 02:58 PM']Not sure how the movie ends or how the superzombies are defeated yet.. hmm.. [right][snapback]793162[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Who says that's a problem? Isn't it a little unrealistic that in every movie things turn out okay in the end?
Laudate_Dominum Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Nov 17 2005, 03:01 PM']Who says that's a problem? Isn't it a little unrealistic that in every movie things turn out okay in the end? [right][snapback]793165[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now