An Old School Catholic Message Board

Zombies

ardillacid

Is it morally permisible to kill someone who has been bitten by a zombie before they turn into one?  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh, don't cry. If I have to be a zombie, I suppose it'd be best to be a zombie with friends. I'll still come to hsthanksgiving.

[quote name='philothea' date='Nov 17 2005, 02:45 PM']:lol:

I wondered where you were!
[right][snapback]793145[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Things have gotten a little busier around here...not so much free time, and what free time I do have usually is consumed by tv & gaming. It's hard to keep up with all the posts in here when you don't have a good solid hour or so every day to cruise through them....

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 20 2005, 07:04 PM']:mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:
There is no such thing as zombies
:mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:
[right][snapback]796083[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
that's how they get you. You think there's no such thing as zombies and then one day...bammo! You're snackfood.

[quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 22 2005, 04:56 AM']What about vampire zombies?
[right][snapback]797572[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
oh come on, let's be serious here.

Vampirism is an entirely different affliction.

Vampires and Zombie are both in some sense undead, however Zombies sare stupid and consume brains, while Vampires consume blood, seem to have sharp mental faculties, and a host of other powers, like turning into bats. Zombies seem to be more "horrid beasts" while vampirse seem to be more demonic, as they tend to avoid crucifixes, holy water, and other sacramentals.

Correct, tomasio, zombies are mindless beasts driven to consume flesh. Vampires are beasts all the same, but intelligent predators. They are consumed with lust for blood and have extended lifespans to learn how better to serve that bloodlust. It is a cruel circular existence. Drink blood to live longer to drink blood. If you look at Dracula, he was very educated but all his intellectual pursuits were related to procuring more food. You can make the case that vampires are simply beasts driven by singular purpose, and in that sense little different from zombies.

but of course, the point of this thread is how to kill them. I think.

But since vampires avoid crucifixes and other things... they are not nearly as frightening as zombies.
I have lucid zombie nightmare all the time. I want to know what to do, but I don't want to watch a zombie movie, because it might make them more graphic...