toledo_jesus Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 23 2005, 03:44 PM']During my frantic last minute fix of Phatmass, I realized that we're forgetting the werewolf factor here. Or am I just being silly? [right][snapback]799090[/snapback][/right] [/quote] your obfuscating. To answer the questions posed by others... Should a zombie get ahold of a vampire's brains nothing would happen. The vampire would probably be killed, though that is uncertain. A zombie bitten by a vampire would be unaffected. The vampire, however, would need a breathmint. Further, zombies would more than likely ignore a vampire as they seek living flesh to consume. The vampire doesn't count.
Deafgeek Posted November 24, 2005 Posted November 24, 2005 You're ignoring the werewolf factor posted by teh blue lizzard. I smell a conspiracy...
Sarah_JC Posted November 24, 2005 Posted November 24, 2005 In this hypothetical universe where zombies and werewolf's exist... I guess it'd be 50/50... he might just die, because he's part wolf, he might become a super tough zombie. (I don't think he'd be any faster than other zombies)
toledo_jesus Posted November 25, 2005 Posted November 25, 2005 [quote name='Deafgeek' date='Nov 24 2005, 03:28 AM']You're ignoring the werewolf factor posted by teh blue lizzard. I smell a conspiracy... [right][snapback]799595[/snapback][/right] [/quote] There's no conspiracy, werewolves do not exist. duh. :
Guest T-Bone Posted November 27, 2005 Posted November 27, 2005 The "Blue Lizzard"?!?!? It's MR. Blue Lizzard to you.
Sarah_JC Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Nov 25 2005, 11:52 AM']There's no conspiracy, werewolves do not exist. duh. : [right][snapback]800124[/snapback][/right] [/quote] And zombies do?
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Nov 23 2005, 02:27 PM']I'd figure Mart came to visit you..... [right][snapback]798956[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No, he wouldn't do that to me.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 I saw a zombie movie the other day with a friend of mine and she and I laughed but it was kind of scary at the same time. Don't watch Zombie movies at 2:00 a.m.
toledo_jesus Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Nov 28 2005, 11:01 AM']I saw a zombie movie the other day with a friend of mine and she and I laughed but it was kind of scary at the same time. Don't watch Zombie movies at 2:00 a.m. [right][snapback]802520[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yep, rookie mistake. When dealing with those things, it's best to watch the movie before 12. You are still awake enough to mount a coordinated defense in case zombies attack. And let's all just admit that we lock our doors after we watch those movies.
philothea Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Nov 28 2005, 10:57 PM']yep, rookie mistake. When dealing with those things, it's best to watch the movie before 12. You are still awake enough to mount a coordinated defense in case zombies attack. And let's all just admit that we lock our doors after we watch those movies. [right][snapback]803247[/snapback][/right] [/quote] My house is built with special zombie-defense capability. No WAY any zombie is getting up that spiral staircase. : Ha!
toledo_jesus Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 Have you considered an exit strategy? Should your home be mobbed by zombies, you will want a way to clear them out. stockpiling weapons and volatile chemicals is good.
philothea Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Nov 28 2005, 11:10 PM']Have you considered an exit strategy? Should your home be mobbed by zombies, you will want a way to clear them out. stockpiling weapons and volatile chemicals is good. [right][snapback]803271[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Hmm. But so much trouble when the cats get into them! I think we have keys to the police supplies. I wonder what they have there...
tojo Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 Stockpile weapons in the sacristy of you local parish, and hide out there with Jesus during any Zombie attacks, He will protect us from those esatanic creatures!
Guest T-Bone Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 I really don't think that the eucharist will be a good defence against zombies...Vampires, yes; Vampire Zombies, yes; Zombie werewolves, maybe; regular Zombies, nope.
Guest T-Bone Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Nov 29 2005, 02:14 PM']Why not? [right][snapback]804172[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Well, Zombies, being mindless killing machines, are not the manifestation of evil Vampires are, nor have they sold thier soul for powers (like the Werewolves).
ardillacid Posted December 1, 2005 Author Posted December 1, 2005 [quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Nov 18 2005, 09:15 AM']a tough situation. Ultimately, not moral, but justified in this instance. [right][snapback]794032[/snapback][/right] [/quote] how can it not be moral and moral at the same time?
Guest T-Bone Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 A moose once bit my sister... will she become a zombie?
ardillacid Posted December 2, 2005 Author Posted December 2, 2005 [quote name='ardillacid' date='Dec 1 2005, 01:18 PM']how can it not be moral and moral at the same time? [right][snapback]807035[/snapback][/right] [/quote] again i ask
tojo Posted December 4, 2005 Posted December 4, 2005 When your sister's Zombie-boyfriend eats her brain, you're going to wish you had killed him as soon as the mailman had bitten him.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now