Cow of Shame Posted November 21, 2005 Posted November 21, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='Nov 17 2005, 02:45 PM'] I wondered where you were! [right][snapback]793145[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Things have gotten a little busier around here...not so much free time, and what free time I do have usually is consumed by tv & gaming. It's hard to keep up with all the posts in here when you don't have a good solid hour or so every day to cruise through them....
Aloysius Posted November 21, 2005 Posted November 21, 2005 I would chase after and try to eat the Zombie's brains... you know, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, brain for a brain.
toledo_jesus Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 20 2005, 07:04 PM'] There is no such thing as zombies [right][snapback]796083[/snapback][/right] [/quote] that's how they get you. You think there's no such thing as zombies and then one day...bammo! You're snackfood.
toledo_jesus Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 22 2005, 04:56 AM']What about vampire zombies? [right][snapback]797572[/snapback][/right] [/quote] oh come on, let's be serious here. Vampirism is an entirely different affliction.
tojo Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 Vampires and Zombie are both in some sense undead, however Zombies sare stupid and consume brains, while Vampires consume blood, seem to have sharp mental faculties, and a host of other powers, like turning into bats. Zombies seem to be more "horrid beasts" while vampirse seem to be more demonic, as they tend to avoid crucifixes, holy water, and other sacramentals.
toledo_jesus Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 Correct, tomasio, zombies are mindless beasts driven to consume flesh. Vampires are beasts all the same, but intelligent predators. They are consumed with lust for blood and have extended lifespans to learn how better to serve that bloodlust. It is a cruel circular existence. Drink blood to live longer to drink blood. If you look at Dracula, he was very educated but all his intellectual pursuits were related to procuring more food. You can make the case that vampires are simply beasts driven by singular purpose, and in that sense little different from zombies. but of course, the point of this thread is how to kill them. I think.
Sarah_JC Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 But since vampires avoid crucifixes and other things... they are not nearly as frightening as zombies. I have lucid zombie nightmare all the time. I want to know what to do, but I don't want to watch a zombie movie, because it might make them more graphic...
Guest T-Bone Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 So, if a zombie is bitten by a vampire, what happens?
tojo Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 23 2005, 01:57 AM']So, if a zombie is bitten by a vampire, what happens? [right][snapback]798378[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Vampires need to smell of elderberries blood out of the living, so Zombie blood obviously wouldn't benefit them, as they are not living, but rather undead.
Guest T-Bone Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 And if a zombie eats a vampire's brain?
Guest T-Bone Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 Are you saying that we're not right in the head?
homeschoolmom Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 23 2005, 03:49 AM']And if a zombie eats a vampire's brain? [right][snapback]798459[/snapback][/right] [/quote] a vampire would never allow a zombie to eat his brain... he's way too wiley..
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 What if I think I came across a Zombie at my house?
Guest T-Bone Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 Of course, I saw the move Undead... Aliens will come and cure all the cute innocent zombies that haven't been brutally murdered.
Guest T-Bone Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 During my frantic last minute fix of Phatmass, I realized that we're forgetting the werewolf factor here. Or am I just being silly?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now