An Old School Catholic Message Board

Zombies

ardillacid

Is it morally permisible to kill someone who has been bitten by a zombie before they turn into one?  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 23 2005, 01:57 AM']So, if a zombie is bitten by a vampire, what happens?
[right][snapback]798378[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Vampires need to smell of elderberries blood out of the living, so Zombie blood obviously wouldn't benefit them, as they are not living, but rather undead.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 23 2005, 03:49 AM']And if a zombie eats a vampire's brain?
[right][snapback]798459[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
a vampire would never allow a zombie to eat his brain... he's way too wiley..

[quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 23 2005, 03:44 PM']During my frantic last minute fix of Phatmass, I realized that we're forgetting the werewolf factor here.
Or am I just being silly?
[right][snapback]799090[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
your obfuscating.

To answer the questions posed by others...

Should a zombie get ahold of a vampire's brains nothing would happen. The vampire would probably be killed, though that is uncertain.

A zombie bitten by a vampire would be unaffected. The vampire, however, would need a breathmint.

Further, zombies would more than likely ignore a vampire as they seek living flesh to consume. The vampire doesn't count.

In this hypothetical universe where zombies and werewolf's exist...

I guess it'd be 50/50... he might just die, because he's part wolf, he might become a super tough zombie. (I don't think he'd be any faster than other zombies)

[quote name='Deafgeek' date='Nov 24 2005, 03:28 AM']You're ignoring the werewolf factor posted by teh blue lizzard.

I smell a conspiracy...
[right][snapback]799595[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
There's no conspiracy, werewolves do not exist.

duh. :P: