An Old School Catholic Message Board

Zombies

ardillacid

Is it morally permisible to kill someone who has been bitten by a zombie before they turn into one?  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Nov 25 2005, 11:52 AM']There's no conspiracy, werewolves do not exist.

duh. :P:
[right][snapback]800124[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

And zombies do?

Proud2BCatholic139

[quote name='tomasio127' date='Nov 23 2005, 02:27 PM']I'd figure Mart came to visit you.....
[right][snapback]798956[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No, he wouldn't do that to me. :idontknow:

Proud2BCatholic139

I saw a zombie movie the other day with a friend of mine and she and I laughed but it was kind of scary at the same time.

Don't watch Zombie movies at 2:00 a.m. :ohno:

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Nov 28 2005, 11:01 AM']I saw a zombie movie the other day with a friend of mine and she and I laughed but it was kind of scary at the same time.

Don't watch Zombie movies at 2:00 a.m. :ohno:
[right][snapback]802520[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
yep, rookie mistake. When dealing with those things, it's best to watch the movie before 12. You are still awake enough to mount a coordinated defense in case zombies attack.

And let's all just admit that we lock our doors after we watch those movies.

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Nov 28 2005, 10:57 PM']yep, rookie mistake.  When dealing with those things, it's  best to watch the movie before 12.  You are still awake enough to mount a coordinated defense in case zombies attack. 

And let's all just admit that we lock our doors after we watch those movies.
[right][snapback]803247[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
My house is built with special zombie-defense capability.

No WAY any zombie is getting up that spiral staircase. :D: Ha!

Have you considered an exit strategy? Should your home be mobbed by zombies, you will want a way to clear them out.

stockpiling weapons and volatile chemicals is good.

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Nov 28 2005, 11:10 PM']Have you considered an exit strategy?  Should your home be mobbed by zombies, you will want a way to clear them out. 

stockpiling weapons and volatile chemicals is good.
[right][snapback]803271[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Hmm.

But so much trouble when the cats get into them!

I think we have keys to the police supplies. I wonder what they have there...

Stockpile weapons in the sacristy of you local parish, and hide out there with Jesus during any Zombie attacks, He will protect us from those esatanic creatures!

I really don't think that the eucharist will be a good defence against zombies...Vampires, yes; Vampire Zombies, yes; Zombie werewolves, maybe; regular Zombies, nope.

[quote name='tomasio127' date='Nov 29 2005, 02:14 PM']Why not?
[right][snapback]804172[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Well, Zombies, being mindless killing machines, are not the manifestation of evil Vampires are, nor have they sold thier soul for powers (like the Werewolves).

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Nov 18 2005, 09:15 AM']a tough situation.  Ultimately, not moral, but justified in this instance. 
[right][snapback]794032[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

how can it not be moral and moral at the same time? :blink:

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Dec 1 2005, 01:18 PM']how can it not be moral and moral at the same time? :blink:
[right][snapback]807035[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

again i ask <_<

When your sister's Zombie-boyfriend eats her brain, you're going to wish you had killed him as soon as the mailman had bitten him.