An Old School Catholic Message Board

AVATALK! A phatmass talkshow!

Didacus

My last avator was of Blessed Jose del Rio Sanchez. I was introduced to him through a movement of the Legion of Christ. Throughout time I decided to cut off relations with the Legion for numerous reasons. One is that my spiritual director being a Legion was not receptive to the fact that I felt called to the diocesean priesthood and not the Legion. I don't know, it seemed like he thinks God called everyone to the Legion. So in an effert to cleanse myeself per se of the legion, I decided to change the avator.

I'm looking into lay movements which I want to be involved in, I'm looking at Communion and Liberation along with Opus Dei. Miles Jesu is for sure NOT AN OPTION Many vieweres may know why.

Well Mr. The_Rev I cannot than you enough for your openess and comments! I personally will keep you in my prayers tonight, iwith a special thgouht as I recite my Rosary.

Tomasio, do you have any other qeustions before we hang up the telephone?

Well folks we are quickly drawing near to the end of our time today, so I will turn to the floor after a reply from Tomasio and ask our guests for a alst comment unless they have spontaneously combusted;

Carrie? The_Rev? Is Cow out of the bathroom yet?
And of course hot stuff, if it is possible for you to pull yourself together for one last comment?

I'd like to thank you for inviting me on the show and letting me speak. My last comments....

Be holy, let Jesus know that he is your life, pray your rosary, and pray for HOLY VOCATIONS TO THE PRIESTHOOD There are orthodox seminarians in the seminaries, but they have to disguise that feature, pray and remember that these seminarians will become priests and in the future will be coming to a parish near you.

Totus Tuus!

Edited by the_rev

* covered in fire extinguisher dust*

Thanks for having me on the show Didace! It was great. I am concerned with where the future trends of avatars is leading us.

For example, Soj's new avatar. An ape shaking his head no. Pretty cute right? Well what if I told you that PETA is protesting Sojourner? Apparently the training has left the ape with a permanent neck condition!! HE CAN'T STOP SHAKING HIS HEAD NOW!! (starts to cry) OW OW (salt from the tears stings his burns) The other chimps just laugh at him!! OW OW OW

Where does it end Did? What else are we going to sacrifice to make our Avatars cool?

Also I've heard rumors that the next trend is going to be actual ads for avatars. The trend is called avatarizing!

Anyway. Great show! Word to your mom on the set design!

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 14 2005, 03:21 PM']It's a monkey!
[right][snapback]825523[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It doesn't have a tail! Its an Ape!! *Throws pita sandwiches at Abby*

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Dec 14 2005, 04:24 PM']It doesn't have a tail!  Its an Ape!!  *Throws pita sandwiches at Abby*
[right][snapback]825529[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
It's hiding its tail, duh!

*ducks pita sandwiches and whips out a rubber band (rubber binder to you)*

Wellllll I think that's enough for tonight! A special thanks for all our guests including hot stuff, Carrie Cow (who's still in the bathroom aparently) and of course The_Rev. The view point of a church militant, a couple of church faithfuls and a pahtmasser (still in the bathroom)!

To hot stuff your word shall be extended to my mother. You have yourself a valid point with your comments to where avatars are heading and I hope to discuss this more in a future show. :cool:

If we combust or not always a pleasure and thank you for being with us Carrie! :lol:

To Cow please use the airfreshner whenefver you get done. <_<

To the_Rev, thank you very much for your thoughts, and my prayers tonight shall include yourself and vocations! :saint:

I will leave the audience now to fight..er discuss avatars on their own and feel free to address the guests in the meanwhile

My own final thoughts on the subject for today;

Weather we are dealing with a Jaz dancing panther or an ape-monkey, our avatars show a little bit of our inner selves for all to see on our every post here on phatmass. We not only define them as we choose them, but they dome to define ourselves as we grow, and sometimes out-grow them during our journey in cyberspace. From wishing a laugh or two, or if they signify an inner/deeper sense of self or calling, avatars are an important part of our expression not only as individuals, but as phatmassers.

We will try to air a new show once per week, so stay tuned and hold-on to your ashes! Until then, take care of yourselves... and each other!