An Old School Catholic Message Board

AVATALK! A phatmass talkshow!

Didacus

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 14 2005, 03:26 PM']It's hiding its tail, duh!

*[img]http://www.gifanimations.com/Image/Animations/Animals/ducks/~TS1134596141843/ducks_005.gif[/img] pita sandwiches and whips out a rubber band (rubber binder to you)*
[right][snapback]825534[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

She's gone mad!! Look at what she's doing to the ducks now!!

*gets snapped in the eye with rubber band*

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Dec 14 2005, 04:41 PM']Its just a flesh wound

*spontaneously combusts again*
[right][snapback]825550[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

[quote name='tomasio127' date='Dec 14 2005, 04:43 PM']Is the show over?
[right][snapback]825553[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Tune in next week for more!

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Dec 14 2005, 02:17 PM'][snip]

For example, Soj's new avatar.  An ape shaking his head no.  Pretty cute right?  Well what if I told you that PETA is protesting Sojourner?  Apparently the training has left the ape with a permanent neck condition!!  HE CAN'T STOP SHAKING HIS HEAD NOW!! (starts to cry) OW OW (salt from the tears stings his burns) The other chimps just laugh at him!!  OW OW OW 
[snip]

[right][snapback]825517[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

This from someone who has an avatar that blows up his subject every 10 seconds!?!?!?!

LOL :lol_roll:

back to you Bob...

_________

edit: Yes, for today... have fun until next week.. I hope to line up a few more guests... (hmmm... Cam42, duSt, duSt's sister! If I'm lucky we could get a family feud going! THINK OF THE RATINGS!)

Edited by Didacus

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Dec 14 2005, 02:56 PM']The show only lasts 3 pages?  What a rip off...
[right][snapback]825570[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

If you think you can improve the show your suggestioins are most welcomed.

BTW I am loooing for a co-host next week, anyone interested?

[quote name='Didacus' date='Dec 14 2005, 12:01 PM']Mr. Cow welcome to the show, and could you please tell us a bit about yourself, your screen name nad especially your avatar?  How does a man of your knowledge and personnal background come to choose such a strong looking yet gentle-consistent avatar?

Does the gerbil in your avatar hold any particular meaning?

[/quote]

The screen name comes from roughly 1998. Who knows what anyone was thinking in 1998. It was a year of tears, of joy, of mass hysteria over the butterfly attacks.

Minsc and I met...what? back in 2001?
*nod from Minsc*
He impressed me with his ability to swing a sword and cleverly put a boot up evil's arse. We have that in common. Well, I'm still working on the sword thing. At any rate, we both have the best of intentions....

As everyone knows, Boo is a miniature giant space hamster who accompanies Minsc on his adventures. He helps guide us both in our quest to ....

"Yes! Lead evil by example, and one day we need no longer put the boots to those that stray off the path of goodness into the muck and bile of villainy and track great bloody footprints across our lily white tiles! Boo will have clean wood shavings you evil bastards!"

....Thank you Minsc.

[quote name='Didacus']Cow (who's still in the bathroom aparently) [/quote]

Hey, when mother nature gives you your marching orders, you either obey immediately or end up doing double time.

By the way, you're either going to have to sell your studio or clean out your bathroom with a bit of napalm & a couple of hand grenades. Tell your mom I'm sorry.

*crickets from the audience*

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Dec 14 2005, 02:59 PM']You know, there was a talk show before this one...
[right][snapback]825575[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:bigshock:

You know how hard it is to come up with an original idea in this modern day and age! Even on phatmass!

I bet it had an even snazzier name than 'Avatalk' too huh?!?!?! :weep:

Next morning:

Cripes!!! Next time I'll have a portable bathroom for 'special guests'!

Has anyone seen Cow anywhere?

anywhere?

*crickets*

double cripes! *reaches for mop and bucket*

Edited by Didacus