An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are Pro-"Choice" "catholics" Heretics?

KnightofChrist

Should Pro-Death "catholics" be declared Heretics and kick out of Holy Mother Church?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1345243397' post='2469377']
You keep bringing up the grudges of the past, particularly this one, not me. You can't let this thread go, I can, I want to I did last year when you bumped it, I did the year before that, and the year before that, but you can't.
[/quote]

Lighten up. Show that you have let it go by choosing to accept Jaime's actions rather than arguing about them. No one else cares. Really.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345242990' post='2469376']
the funny thing is:

if everyone would have ignored it (instead of repeatedly kept it up), it would have just dropped again.
[/quote]

But.... I'd have never gotten to post about my manties! I'm so proud of them!

Chang might think they're gay :cry: , but he wasn't even razzle dazzle enough to be let into the study group, so who cares about what he thinks anyways

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1345243397' post='2469377']
I'm not the one being petty and vindictive. That is most certainly you. You came into the other thread and with your first post began the name calling and insulting of peoples character. I did not and I did not go and dig up something very old and embarrassing to embarrass you in front of everyone as vindictive pay back, you did. I said Cam42 easily defeated your arguments and handed you your butt. Cam didn't have a problem with that terminology. So yes the issue is you respect him and you do not respect me. But if the butt thing is a personal insult, then I am sorry, but it is a ant hill compared to your mountain of year after year after year attempting to embarrass me with this old thread. You keep bringing up the grudges of the past, particularly this one, not me. You can't let this thread go, I can, I want to I did last year when you bumped it, I did the year before that, and the year before that, but you can't.

Until Jaime bumped it again as he has for years now, YEARS, YEARS!
[/quote]

Actually the last time I brought it back was because it was such an intriguing and well spoken argument (on Cam's part obviously) . The thing is that the average Catholic probably would take the view that prochoice "catholics" are heretics. Camster does an amazing job of explaining how that's incorrect. BTW He really really really hates to call anyone a heretic. He takes that super cereal!

This last time i bumped it was because you poked the bear. And for the record, I didn't call anyone a name or insult anyone specifically. I said some people were being narrow minded with their noses in the air. I wasn't referring to Mission. I wasn't referring to USAirways. Those were the two main people I was in a discussion with.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Adrestia' timestamp='1345244602' post='2469389']

Lighten up. Show that you have let it go by choosing to accept Jaime's actions rather than arguing about them. No one else cares. Really.
[/quote]

It is hard to do. But I will try. I just wish this thread would be closed. NOTHING good can come from it being allowed to stay open. Because there is little hope it will ever return to the original topic. It serves only as a verbal stone for Jaime to throw at me whenever he so wishes.

God Bless

Seriously I can post in locked threads.

BTW when you contacted Camster did you tell him I resurrected this thread? Because that would have made him really happy!!!

so if it was locked, jaime would still be able to post in it, and no one else would. so you would still have to "suffer embarrassment" and just not be able to respond.

:think:

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345250973' post='2469444']
so if it was locked, jaime would still be able to post in it, and no one else would. so you would still have to "suffer embarrassment" and just not be able to respond.

:think:
[/quote]

He respects you and the other Mods. If you guys closed it and asked him to not to bump it any more perhaps he would honor that request. Please close this thread please.

KnightofChrist

Red or anyone how would you feel if I year after year bumped a thread or a post where you in a weak and emotional moment in your life you broke down and wept and made the mistake of publicly revealing that you did weep. Would you want me to year after year bump that thread when I got mad at you?

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1345252298' post='2469454']
Red or anyone how would you feel if I year after year bumped a thread or a post where you in a weak and emotional moment in your life you broke down and wept and made the mistake of publicly revealing that you did weep. Would you want me to year after year bump that thread when I got mad at you?
[/quote]

Try harder to lighten up.

PhuturePriest

Since I relate so much to this, I feel compelled to throw my two cents in. I have many, many posts that I would like to be edited to death (I don't want them gone because I like being able to say I have twenty five hundred posts). But unfortunately, that is not the way life works. Sometimes you have huge embarrassing moments that were public and will stay public for the rest of your life. But this is okay. There is nothing wrong with having another spiritual exercise with your good friend humility. Humility is necessary for salvation. I am not one for making fun of people's mistakes (At least not serious mistakes, anyway), but take it in humility. If you sometimes think it is too hard to bear, remember Jesus during the Passion, where he was likely completely naked in public when his fate was being decided and when insults were thrown at every turn from both officials and fellow Jews alike. If God himself can go through such humiliation, I am sure you can go through something that I don't think is a very big deal anyway. We overreact at times. Who cares? Get over it. Nobody cares anymore.

KoC. I've got ask. We're you homeschooled? Most people learn as kids on the playground to stop provoking their antagonist and to sometimes suffer in silence when your being picked on. According to your profile, you're 31. Either you have difficulty relating to people, or you have an overblown ego and can't tolerate someone not having a positive opinion of you. Settle down and let it go. Don't let your futile efforts inadvertently create another Legendary Thread.

Groo the Wanderer

time for llamas and haiku...

Poor Poor Poor Phat Groo
Needs to lose a lot of weight.
Cut back on tacos.