An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are Pro-"Choice" "catholics" Heretics?

KnightofChrist

Should Pro-Death "catholics" be declared Heretics and kick out of Holy Mother Church?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345224439' post='2469236']
We understand why you reported it (you told us in your report) and a decision has been made. If you want to continue dialogue, please email a mod.
[/quote]

Thank you but as you and Red have stated the answer is no. I will simply have to live with this embarrassing moment of my pass and having that wound reopened from time to time.

Nihil Obstat

Does it change anything if I want it closed too, for empathetic embarrassment and sheer silliness? I just don't think this thread is worth reading anymore.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1345225229' post='2469242']
Thank you but as you and Red have stated the answer is no. I will simply have to live with this embarrassing moment of my pass and having that wound reopened from time to time.
[/quote]

I think any normal person on the board will realize that people do things they either regret or don't fully mean or would even take back if they could. Honestly it's more embarassing that Jaime keeps bringing up a 6 year old post to try to rub it in someones face than it is that someone posted something 6 years ago.

I bet 100% of people on this board have done that at some point in their lives (whether on PM or elsewhere). Honestly I skipped the quote Jaime brought up because it's from 6 yrs ago and who cares?

I don't see what the big deal is. Your post makes you look sensitive and chicks dig sensitive guys.

Honestly though, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Most of the post makes you seem like a nice guy deep down who probably just comes off poorly sometimes through texts. Just stop announcing that you're going to leave. I know you're not the only one who does it. But that will get made fun of some because it is funny.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1345227511' post='2469249']
I don't see what the big deal is. Your post makes you look sensitive and chicks dig sensitive guys.

Honestly though, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Most of the post makes you seem like a nice guy deep down who probably just comes off poorly sometimes through texts. Just stop announcing that you're going to leave. I know you're not the only one who does it. But that will get made fun of some because it is funny.
[/quote]

Thank you, but even if I never again announced that I was going to leave. That would not stop this thread from being risen from the grave to make a mockery of me.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1345229656' post='2469262']
Thank you, but even if I never again announced that I was going to leave. That would not stop this thread from being risen from the grave to make a mockery of me.
[/quote]No need to get your panties in a permanent wad becasue you posted something you wish you hadn't, changed your mind, or even mispoke. The rest of us humans bumble along imperfectly, skin our knees, bloody our own noses, and walk out of public bathrooms trailing toilet paper. You're only trying to fool yourself if you believe you can convince anyone you're better than that.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1345230160' post='2469264']
No need to get your panties in a permanent wad becasue you posted something you wish you hadn't, changed your mind, or even mispoke. The rest of us humans bumble along imperfectly, skin our knees, bloody our own noses, and walk out of public bathrooms trailing toilet paper. You're only trying to fool yourself if you believe you can convince anyone you're better than that.
[/quote]

I don't wear panties I'm a man. Still it is embarrassing to have something embarrassing year after year thrown back in my face. But I've stated repeatedly I must live with it. Pain is a cross that is a very common thing in my life. Always has been, always will be there are times it's hard to bare, but I still bare it. I will continue carrying the cross of this pass mistake, and I will very likely be reminded of it year after year as has been the case so far.

Edited by KnightofChrist

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1345230956' post='2469271']
I don't wear panties I'm a man. [/quote]

IDGI :|

They are pretty comfortable if I do say so myself :|

I call them... Manties! Masculinism FTW!

Edited by Slappo

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Slappo' timestamp='1345233927' post='2469282']
IDGI :|

They are pretty comfortable if I do say so myself :|

I call them... Manties! Masculinism FTW!
[/quote]

HAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAA Thank you for giving me something to laugh about! rotfl

[quote name='fides' Jack' timestamp='1345223851' post='2469231']
What's this about people kicking other peoples' butts? I want in!!

(As a kicker, not a receiver, mind you...)
[/quote]

[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/855/35xyux.jpg[/img]

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1345223503' post='2469227']
Yes Jaime my pointing out that Cam kicked your butt in a completely unrelated debate justifies you taking a very old very embarrassing moment of my past and using it to attack my character. Cam says he kicked your butt in those debates why not take some very old and embarrassing moment of his and post it for everyone to see as well.
[/quote]

Well the answer is obvious. Because Camster wouldn't ever try to be petty and vindictive with me. He's my friend and he respects me. You want to deny that you were intentionally trying to be petty and vindictive, that's just another demonstration of your character. Again, I would strongly suggest that you take a lesson from your friends that said they would never return and changed their minds. They came back and left all grudges in the past. I respect them for that. They add to the community.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1345225531' post='2469243']
Does it change anything if I want it closed too, for empathetic embarrassment and sheer silliness? I just don't think this thread is worth reading anymore.
[/quote]
I second Nihil. Do I need to click Report and make it official?

the funny thing is:

if everyone would have ignored it (instead of repeatedly kept it up), it would have just dropped again.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1345239918' post='2469345']
Well the answer is obvious. Because Camster wouldn't ever try to be petty and vindictive with me. He's my friend and he respects me. You want to deny that you were intentionally trying to be petty and vindictive, that's just another demonstration of your character. Again, I would strongly suggest that you take a lesson from your friends that said they would never return and changed their minds. They came back and left all grudges in the past. I respect them for that. They add to the community.
[/quote]

I'm not the one being petty and vindictive. That is most certainly you. You came into the other thread and with your first post began the name calling and insulting of peoples character. I did not and I did not go and dig up something very old and embarrassing to embarrass you in front of everyone as vindictive pay back, you did. I said Cam42 easily defeated your arguments and handed you your butt. Cam didn't have a problem with that terminology. So yes the issue is you respect him and you do not respect me. But if the butt thing is a personal insult, then I am sorry, but it is a ant hill compared to your mountain of year after year after year attempting to embarrass me with this old thread. You keep bringing up the grudges of the past, particularly this one, not me. You can't let this thread go, I can, I want to I did last year when you bumped it, I did the year before that, and the year before that, but you can't.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345242990' post='2469376']
the funny thing is:

if everyone would have ignored it (instead of repeatedly kept it up), it would have just dropped again.
[/quote]

Until Jaime bumped it again as he has for years now, YEARS, YEARS!

Edited by KnightofChrist

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345242990' post='2469376']
the funny thing is:

[/quote]
This is true. But should have not been bumped, especially in the manner it was(IMO). I will do my part as this is my last post.