Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Miriam is cool

and yes she's still alive

Posted

i guess i'm the only fan

Posted

[img]http://myweb.cableone.net/reinnier/images/reidork1.jpg[/img]

Posted
:detective:
Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/Coolio23/Miriam/100_0579.jpg[/img]

Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/Coolio23/Miriam/100_0576.jpg[/img]

goldbug16
Posted

cool. who ever she is...

Posted

[quote name='goldbug16' post='973761' date='May 6 2006, 03:27 PM']
cool. who ever she is...
[/quote]
LOL

goldbug16
Posted

I have seen her on here once.

Posted

no you haven't

she's been gone since october/november

goldbug16
Posted

I mean when I lurked way back befor I joined.

Posted

ahh

she is in the good morning thread in open mic

Posted

she's cool

goldbug16
Posted

cool. Beans.

MissScripture
Posted

Out of curiousity, why isn't she around anymore?

Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' post='973857' date='May 6 2006, 04:12 PM']
Out of curiousity, why isn't she around anymore?
[/quote]
she's very busy.

school

and now she has a job.

to talk to her is like pulling teeth.

so i just call her at her house hehe.

i love the fact that i can call canada for free.

MissScripture
Posted

Tell her that she's missed!

Posted

will do

what's your name again?

Posted

I miss that girl a lot. Shes wicked awesome.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...