PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 hey Dudette. Yeah 'm in Topeka, so is heavenseeker, Benidictine is a good school, Archbishop Naumen was trying to get me to go there.
Dudette Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 Yeah I knew Greg was in Topeka too. Benedictine is a very good school, their price is just a tad high though, that's why I'm considering going elsewhere. So far I hope to go to one in Europe.... it'd be fun!
Guest Rick777 Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 In Europe? That's awesome! Got any colleges in mind?
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 [quote name='Dudette' post='1071095' date='Sep 22 2006, 07:38 AM'] Yeah I knew Greg was in Topeka too. Benedictine is a very good school, their price is just a tad high though, that's why I'm considering going elsewhere. So far I hope to go to one in Europe.... it'd be fun! [/quote] That's why I didn't transfer, the Archbishop offered to pay half, but even at that is more than double what I pay now.
Dudette Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 Well..... not entirely. I wanted to go to the University of Narvarra, but they don't offer psychology. Which I what I want to major in. My dad called their centre in Montreal and asked the guy there some questions so the guy is going to get more information on Orthodox Universities in Europe. I had also come across the Catholic Institute of Paris which looked extremely inviting, only to find out you have to be 21 to go there. Blah. Still looking! It's kinda hard because it doesn't matter which country. But I need to know soon because if it's France, well I have to learn French (which isn't a problem because my dad is fluent) and if it's Spain, (I already know a bit of Spanish and I'm still taking it) I'd want to go a few months early to increase my fluency. [quote name='PadrePioOfPietrelcino' post='1071101' date='Sep 22 2006, 07:41 AM'] That's why I didn't transfer, the Archbishop offered to pay half, but even at that is more than double what I pay now. [/quote] Oh yeaaah. It's kind of a shame that they are so expensive. If I took out loans, I'd have to pay like $50,000 American back which is just a [i]bit[/i] too much for my liking.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 J'adore le formage. Very important you learn how to say that if you go to France. Country of the Bleu Blanc Rouge and of course
Dudette Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 lol. Anyway...... I should be going now. So have fun spamming, just.... don't ruin my thread too much alright? Ha, I don't want to come back and have to read 5 pages of just you and Rick's spam posts.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 [quote name='Dudette' post='1071114' date='Sep 22 2006, 07:46 AM'] lol. Anyway...... I should be going now. So have fun spamming, just.... don't ruin my thread too much alright? Ha, I don't want to come back and have to read 5 pages of just you and Rick's spam posts. [/quote] um too late
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 I still think Dudette is cool even though she thinks I'm a loser
Dudette Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 awww, haha, thanks Ben. I have to go to work soon... blah.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 tonight 6 hrs. but I will have been up for about 54 hrs.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 not in a while just kinda happened wasn't planned well
Didymus Posted September 23, 2006 Posted September 23, 2006 I found this thread to be very intellectually stimulating, so I decided to bump it as a gift to you all...
Dudette Posted September 23, 2006 Posted September 23, 2006 lol. Thanks didymus. Ahhh, gotta go to math tutor soon... should be fun! I'm tired...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now