Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Reminds me of the olden days of ye Phatmass...


*sigh* :(

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

miriam = coolness

i'm a fan ;)

Posted

so i'm not the only one

keighters
Posted

i miss her on here!!

Posted

I am a Miriam fan!

Posted

*sniff*

I miss Miriam!!


Come back and visit hon!!!

Posted

i'll tell her what you guys say on this thread.

Posted

[quote name='ReinnieR' post='974242' date='May 7 2006, 07:37 PM']
so i'm not the only one
[/quote]

I once had extensive conversations with her about a certain matter :detective:

Posted (edited)
:bump: because she's missed Edited by ReinnieR
Posted

[quote name='cappie' post='975008' date='May 7 2006, 11:12 PM']
I once had extensive conversations with her about a certain matter :detective:
[/quote]
Do you still have extensive conversations with her about a certain matter?

[quote name='ReinnieR' post='975068' date='May 8 2006, 03:46 AM']
:bump: because she's missed
[/quote]
Good reason. missed is she?

Posted

[quote name='DingoBot' post='975071' date='May 8 2006, 04:51 AM']
Do you still have extensive conversations with her about a certain matter?
Good reason. missed is she?
[/quote]
yup she is

Posted

[quote name='ReinnieR' post='973683' date='May 6 2006, 02:10 PM']
[img]http://myweb.cableone.net/reinnier/images/reidork1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
isn't she pretty

Posted

[quote name='dudette' post='975068' date='May 12 2006, 09:12 AM']
I hear you called last night after I was in bed, lol!!! Dork, I said Thursday night... not Thursday midnight!!! Hahahaha. Call tonight at 7 your time, I'll be home... I get off work at 6 your time, so yeah.

[/quote]
this is what her e-mail said

Posted

i talked to her on the phone

Posted

i'm a big fan of this totally awesome girl!!! i miss chatting with her about music.... she said that someday if ever we met, that she could play some phantom songs and i could sing to them!

Posted

[quote name='wopsim' post='985766' date='May 20 2006, 03:00 AM']
i'm a big fan of this totally awesome girl!!! i miss chatting with her about music.... she said that someday if ever we met, that she could play some phantom songs and i could sing to them!
[/quote]
the girl likes phantom of the opera

switchfoot

Posted

[quote name='ReinnieR' post='985942' date='May 20 2006, 11:20 AM']
the girl likes phantom of the opera

switchfoot
[/quote]

she sure does.... we'd have conversations about just phantom for quite a while. she definately is a fun girl!

Posted

i miss miriam

Posted

as do i.... nobody else would talk about phantom like miriam..... :sadder:

Posted

i got to chat with her today!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...