Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

PadrePioOfPietrelcino
Posted

Dudette is :cool: , but not a guy.

Hey why don't we have girl smilies?

Posted

Duh, were sexist. Where have you been?

PadrePioOfPietrelcino
Posted

Topeka :blink:

Posted

How's the weather out there this time of year?

PadrePioOfPietrelcino
Posted

rainy today

PadrePioOfPietrelcino
Posted

it's been good.

Posted

It hasn't rained out here in a while.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino
Posted

This is the first since mid July?

PadrePioOfPietrelcino
Posted

yeah

PadrePioOfPietrelcino
Posted

like fresh cut grass

Posted

I'm cool but not a guy, so I suppose that limits my coolness? Sheesh.

So you live in Topeka Ben? I was planning on going to Benedictine in Atchison but I'm not sure that's gonna happen anymore...

Posted

So, I havne't seen another person all night...geesh..touchy touchy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...