ReinnieR Posted October 2, 2006 Author Posted October 2, 2006 [quote name='Dudette' post='1069374' date='Sep 21 2006, 02:53 PM'] no one likes me. [/quote] i think the person that started the thread likes you.
morostheos Posted October 2, 2006 Posted October 2, 2006 maybe the people that like you are just very busy people! (or no longer have internet access at home)
Dudette Posted October 4, 2006 Posted October 4, 2006 hey... I'm sick, so everyone please pray for me. I had to go to work tonight too, and it was the worst I have ever felt in my life.
ReinnieR Posted October 4, 2006 Author Posted October 4, 2006 i'm surprised you're still up. aint it like 11 over there?
ReinnieR Posted October 4, 2006 Author Posted October 4, 2006 [quote name='Dudette' post='1083723' date='Oct 4 2006, 10:38 AM'] I only got back from work at 10. [/quote] working hard that's cool.
Christie_M Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 [color="blue"] You're sick? aww Eat half a lime a day and you'll get better soon. Trust me, it works [/color]
ReinnieR Posted October 5, 2006 Author Posted October 5, 2006 [quote name='Dudette' post='1084421' date='Oct 4 2006, 09:37 PM'] it's not cool when you're sick. [/quote] that's true.
Dudette Posted October 7, 2006 Posted October 7, 2006 TONY!!! Oh my goodness I haven't seen you in AGES! Good to see you man! How have you been? What's been up? How's life? I'm feeling better today thank you. =)
Christie_M Posted October 7, 2006 Posted October 7, 2006 (edited) [color="blue"] Miriam(did I spell it right this time? ) Guess what? I'm no longer homeschooled. [/color] Edited October 7, 2006 by Christie_M
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now