Christie_M Posted May 30, 2006 Posted May 30, 2006 [quote name='wopsim' post='991232' date='May 26 2006, 04:00 PM'] as do i.... nobody else would talk about phantom like miriam..... [/quote] [color="blue"] Phantom?? like The Phantom of the Opera???? *starts singing* I miss Miriam [/color]
ReinnieR Posted May 30, 2006 Author Posted May 30, 2006 she has a job too on top of all the other things she's busy with. i'm so proud of her
Dudette Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 k well I'm bringing this thread back. :-P heh.
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 (edited) whos Duttet? Edited September 17, 2006 by Pontifite 7 of 10
Dudette Posted September 21, 2006 Posted September 21, 2006 (edited) aww, thanks. So... what's been up Claire? Edited September 21, 2006 by Dudette
morostheos Posted September 21, 2006 Posted September 21, 2006 Not too much. I've been having fun making sigs for people! And I've been putting off packing for Rome.
morostheos Posted September 21, 2006 Posted September 21, 2006 On Saturday, for the school year. I'll be studying environmental science at Regina Apostolorum.
Dudette Posted September 21, 2006 Posted September 21, 2006 Whoooaaaaaa. That's awesome!! I want to go to a University over there, I have yet to find a good one that offers psychology. *
morostheos Posted September 21, 2006 Posted September 21, 2006 Mine does It's run by the Legionnaries, so it's definitely a good one, theologically. Classes are in Italian though.
Dudette Posted September 21, 2006 Posted September 21, 2006 Yeah I know it's run by the Legionaries. Do you already know Italian?
morostheos Posted September 21, 2006 Posted September 21, 2006 Not really : Apparently lots of people go without knowing the language. I have a month of intensive Italian classes before my normal classes start.
Didymus Posted September 21, 2006 Posted September 21, 2006 oh yeah. Alot of our seminarians go over there and end up learning it...
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted September 22, 2006 Posted September 22, 2006 thats awesome, I wouldn't mind go to seminary in Rome, of course I wouldn't mind go to Seminary here either, if that's where God calls me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now