An Old School Catholic Message Board

Applying

be_thou_my_vision

be_thou_my_vision

Okay! I've got the date! July 18th! I will meet with Sr. Angela, Superior, after lunch! Praise God!

be_thou_my_vision

[quote name='stlmom' post='1314197' date='Jul 5 2007, 04:18 PM']That's great!! Any more coming along?[/quote]
Rosa and I are the only "for sure" ones, but who knows! Sr Lois may not be telling us something! :)

• 2 weeks later...
be_thou_my_vision

Only 2 more days until I go! I leave Tuesday after work (3-ish), then the interview is on Wednesday! It's so close!

:D: I hope that all goes well for you at the interview Jenny ............... I'm sure that it will !! God Bless :lol:

Jenny!

You're ALREADY up on the website and identified as a "candidate"! This is a [i]pro forma[/i] interview! You're in!

be_thou_my_vision

[quote name='jkaands' post='1330859' date='Jul 16 2007, 11:25 AM']Jenny!

You're ALREADY up on the website and identified as a "candidate"! This is a [i]pro forma[/i] interview! You're in![/quote]
Haha I guess they wouldn't put me up there just to take me off! Thanks for the reality check, jkaands!!! Hehehe

be_thou_my_vision

Okay this is my last post before I am OFFICIALLY entering! I leave directly after work tomorrow... so I will just tell you how it went when I get back on Wednesday evening.
:)

Chiquitunga

[center][font="Book Antiqua"]Congratulations, Jenny!

[img]http://franciscancards.com/platinum6/pictures/images/f/francis22.jpg[/img]

Mary, Queen of the Seraphic Order, pray for us![/font]
[/center]

From the [url="http://franciscancards.com/"]franciscancards.com[/url] site, ^_^

be_thou_my_vision

Thanks for the cards! Those are GREAT!!!
And I just looked at my previous post and realized that it was worded very poorly... it sounds like I meant I was entering after work. Hahha! That's NOT what happened! :)
BUT, I am officially entering. I spoke with Sister Superior (Sister Angela) this morning and we discussed a few things and she told me I had been accepted. Praise God!
Okay, since now I am not applying anymore... the countdown starts!!! I'll make a new thread! Thank you all for journeying with me...
And onto the next!