Homosexuals

rckllnknny

rckllnknny

quote...
No it isn't

quote..Sexuality is a choice.
by by gallo.
lol. how do you kno player??

Because if it wasn't a choice, you wouldn't have straights becoming gays and gays becoming straights.

do your homework.

[quote name='Galloglasses' post='1557960' date='Jun 4 2008, 06:29 PM']No it isn't
Because if it wasn't a choice, you wouldn't have straights becoming gays and gays becoming straights.[/quote]

Gallo, you may not want to go around stating things as factual which have not yet been proven such.

I for one was born straight and had no say in the matter. I do not choose to like guys, it just happens.

rckllnknny

im not gonna play 'im gonna ride this game out bcuz i question my own tendecies' game.
none of your statements are educated let alone inspiring.
cheer up dude. at least ya kno i dont hate (don't hate, appreciate) ya.

Edited by rckllnknny

rckllnknny

wine is an aquired taste tho.
i dont think i can stop liking females.
lol. and if i did i guess that would b kinda gay tho huh?

Galloglasses

I don't hate (don't hate, appreciate) you either, but my posts are hardly any less researched then your own.

And Alycin, how in that case can homosexuality be outside the Natural Law in your veiw if there's the possiblity there's a natural tendency towards it?

ridiculous... what next... I suppose someone will tell me that humans have rights to marry squirrels... oh wait

rckllnknny

quote.
I don't hate (don't hate, appreciate) ) you either, but my posts are hardly any less researched then your own.

...i can admit and respect that.

Edited by rckllnknny

[quote name='Galloglasses' post='1557980' date='Jun 4 2008, 06:36 PM']And Alycin, how in that case can homosexuality be outside the Natural Law in your veiw if there's the possiblity there's a natural tendency towards it?[/quote]

huh?

All I'm saying is, don't go around making what appear to be scientifically backed claims (statement of fact about something of a scientific nature) when there isn't actually a definitive answer about it.

I know people who are gay that had a hell of a bad time growing up in the crappy prejudiced town that I live in, that got picked on constantly before they were even "out" because there voices were different, or because they didn't play sports, or because they wanted to do things that the guys in school thought weren't masculine enough. And when they were finally out, they got the croutons beat out of them. And this is NOT a rare occurrence in the good ole southern states. If it was so simple as just "choosing" to be straight, I'm sure a lot of people would have decided to do that. But for people who are gay, it isn't possible to be attracted to someone of the opposite sex. Just like it isn't possible for me to be attracted to someone of the same sex.

That doesn't mean that homosexuality is right. These topics have been discussed to death on these boards and many others before. I don't know why we need yet ANOTHER thread.

rckllnknny

qoute.
when there isn't actually a definitive answer about it.

good enough answer for me for my original question to begin with. thnx.

[quote name='rckllnknny' post='1557951' date='Jun 4 2008, 06:26 PM']lol. how do you kno player??[/quote]

This is the first time I've ever seen the word "player" used in the Debate Table, maybe even on all of Phatmass