An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wild Party Alternatives

tinytherese

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1938302' date='Aug 1 2009, 07:27 PM']and bump and grind[/quote]

I would hope that you don't take part in that.

txdinghysailor

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938357' date='Aug 1 2009, 10:07 PM']I would hope that you don't take part in that.[/quote]

how come?

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1938407' date='Aug 1 2009, 08:58 PM']how come?[/quote]

:twitch:

Do you seriously not know?

txdinghysailor

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938413' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:02 PM']:twitch:

Do you seriously not know?[/quote]

it's fun!

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1938419' date='Aug 1 2009, 09:09 PM']it's fun![/quote]

It's also a mortal sin when done with full knowledge and deliberate consent!

txdinghysailor

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938422' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:10 PM']It's also a mortal sin when done with full knowledge and deliberate consent![/quote]

:?:

splain...

txdinghysailor

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938426' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:14 PM']Grinding is over-the-clothes sexual foreplay.[/quote]

actually, it's just dancing... it doesn't mean anything

piano_freak184

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1938429' date='Aug 1 2009, 10:15 PM']actually, it's just dancing... it doesn't mean anything[/quote]
It depends.

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1938429' date='Aug 1 2009, 09:15 PM']actually, it's just dancing... it doesn't mean anything[/quote]

It doesn't matter if it means anything.

I could go purchase a prostitute for the evening, and what we did together wouldn't [i]mean[/i] anything. But it would still be sex, and it would still be a mortal sin, and I would still go to hell if I died before I repented.

Edited by Resurrexi

piano_freak184

From what I have seen at mixers and that kind of stuff kids just do it to look cool, which is still wrong but they arn't going all the way. Alot of people do it just to be stupid too, not to "get" anything.

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1938444' date='Aug 1 2009, 09:28 PM']From what I have seen at mixers and that kind of stuff kids just do it to look cool, which is still wrong but they arn't going all the way.[/quote]

I would certainly hope that they wouldn't go all the way out on the dance floor!

:mellow:

Edited by Resurrexi

piano_freak184

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938451' date='Aug 1 2009, 10:32 PM']I would certainly hope that they wouldn't go all the way out on the dance floor!

:mellow:[/quote]
You would be suprised. <_<

[quote name='rachael' post='1936470' date='Jul 31 2009, 09:09 AM']:P

my family reunion had copious amounts of alcohol for the of-age.

ah....pudding shots...[/quote]
thats nothing. my uncles were smoking pot at our reunion(our hippie wedontlike uncles of course).