An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Spirituality Are You Drawn To The Most?

InHisLove726

Spirituality  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

puellapaschalis

[quote name='shadowedseraph' post='1812220' date='Mar 20 2009, 05:45 PM']LOL This is either the biggest interdenominational love in on the web or the beginnings of a mob war...... ;)[/quote]

Now look, sideline commentators are all well and good, but who did YOU vote for? ;) :smokey:

(Actually I'm having visions of a multicoloured mass of religious battling it out by swinging rosaries, breviaries and scapulars around. Til Our Lord whistles through His teeth and we all charge off to fight the Devil)

AccountDeleted

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1814796' date='Mar 23 2009, 10:12 AM']Completely irrelevant ;) Besides, by that tack the Carmelites and Dominicans would be arguing about what colour mantle Our Lady wears...whilst the BENEDICTINES storm off into the lead :))[/quote]

Ah yes, but the last shall be first (you know the rest of that)....

and whoever exalts himself shall be humbled but whoever humbles himself shall be exalted!
:))

shadowedseraph

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1814916' date='Mar 23 2009, 09:11 PM']Now look, sideline commentators are all well and good, but who did YOU vote for? ;) :smokey:

(Actually I'm having visions of a multicoloured mass of religious battling it out by swinging rosaries, breviaries and scapulars around. Til Our Lord whistles through His teeth and we all charge off to fight the Devil)[/quote]

I voted Dominican ;) although i have an ever growing fondness for the Bennies

puellapaschalis

[quote name='shadowedseraph' post='1815612' date='Mar 24 2009, 10:10 PM']I voted Dominican ;) although i have an ever growing fondness for the Bennies[/quote]

:o

And you had been to Tyburn too! We have words for people like you :getaclue: :numchucks: ;)

[quote name='shadowedseraph' post='1815646' date='Mar 24 2009, 04:57 PM']I know i know *shakes head* i am terrible[/quote]

Not so terrible, life is full of choices. Speaking of choices look at those Carmelites go :clap: as we step into the lead (almost) :twist:

InHisLove726

[quote name='OCDSdad' post='1816364' date='Mar 25 2009, 04:39 PM']Not so terrible, life is full of choices. Speaking of choices look at those Carmelites go :clap: as we step into the lead (almost) :twist:[/quote]

Just remember, the Cistercians are included in the Benedictines. I didn't know this, so we'll have to add it! We need two votes for Carmelites (right now) to be in the lead!!! :)

Edited by InHisLove726

InHisLove726

[quote name='dauntingknight' post='1816427' date='Mar 25 2009, 05:56 PM']No Jesuit?[/quote]

I know! I'm sorry! :wacko:

the lords sheep

I voted other, as that's the closest description of the order I'm applying to...
However, I do have some strong Dominican leanings ^_^

InHisLove726

[quote name='EWIE' post='1819467' date='Mar 29 2009, 09:16 AM']GOOOOO CARMIES
Carmelites for sure.[/quote]

Did you vote on the poll? It hasn't changed on the Carmelites. ;)