An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Spirituality Are You Drawn To The Most?

InHisLove726

Spirituality  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thomist-in-Training

[quote name='nunsense' post='1813993' date='Mar 22 2009, 01:22 PM']Well, as phatmassers enter religious life and leave the phorum, the numbers change. So a failure in the polls might just mean a win in the life !?? :rolleyes: (not wanting to start another religious war here :topsy: )[/quote]

:no:

I thought I was going to be a Dominican, but I was informed that I was wrong by people who know better, i.e., God. Who'd a thunk it? :pigfly:

InHisLove726

Alright! Carmelites and Benedictines are tied!! Who is going to break the tie??? Any takers??? Anyone know who hasn't voted in the poll?? ;)

Divine_Mercy504

[quote name='InHisLove726' post='1820523' date='Mar 30 2009, 05:10 PM']Alright! Carmelites and Benedictines are tied!! Who is going to break the tie??? Any takers??? Anyone know who hasn't voted in the poll?? ;)[/quote]

Me!!!

My apologies to the Benedictines...I'm a Carmelite at Heart! :D

Rachel

InHisLove726

[quote name='Divine_Mercy504' post='1820566' date='Mar 30 2009, 04:29 PM']Me!!!

My apologies to the Benedictines...I'm a Carmelite at Heart! :D

Rachel[/quote]

YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!! :breakdance: :twist: :banana: :clapping: :flowers: :punk: :clap:

InHisLove726

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1820573' date='Mar 30 2009, 04:34 PM']:sadder:

<_<

One day we'll be avenged![/quote]

:flex: :wedgie: :duel: :hehehe: :shield: :starwars: :boxer:

InHisLove726

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1823744' date='Apr 3 2009, 04:43 PM']Question: Where would the Passionists fall in this 'arms race'?[/quote]

Probably in "other" since I was so silly to forget them... :wacko:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='InHisLove726' post='1823746' date='Apr 3 2009, 03:44 PM']Probably in "other" since I was so silly to forget them... :wacko:[/quote]
I just think there are too many to name. You did your best. That is all we need ^_^

InHisLove726

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1824137' date='Apr 3 2009, 10:21 PM']I just think there are too many to name. You did your best. That is all we need ^_^[/quote]

Haha, thanks! You're sweet. :saint:

AccountDeleted

I think we can just count all the "other" (Byzantine, Norbertine, Passionist etc) as Carmelite - that will do won't it?
:whistle: :clap: :biglol:

InHisLove726

[quote name='nunsense' post='1824443' date='Apr 4 2009, 02:08 PM']I think we can just count all the "other" (Byzantine, Norbertine, Passionist etc) as Carmelite - that will do won't it?
:whistle: :clap: :biglol:[/quote]

LOL, now you're talking! :D