An Old School Catholic Message Board

Grinding

Resurrexi

The dance style known as "grinding"  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1938570' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:52 AM']I never went to mine :unsure:[/quote]

Neither did I.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1938761' date='Aug 2 2009, 02:05 AM']dancing back to front up close is more normal. it pretty fun[/quote]

Can't you have just as much fun dancing a few inches away from your partner?

txdinghysailor

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938880' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:01 PM']Can't you have just as much fun dancing a few inches away from your partner?[/quote]

Not as much fun.

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1938965' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:27 PM']Not as much fun.[/quote]

Why do you find it so fun?

I had more fun at the last school dance to which I went dancing modestly with my girlfriend that I would have if I had been grinding like most of the other people.

txdinghysailor

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938969' date='Aug 2 2009, 02:30 PM']Why do you find it so fun?

I had more fun at the last school dance to which I went dancing modestly with my girlfriend that I would have if I had been grinding like most of the other people.[/quote]

I dunno why, it just is. When was the last school dance that you went to? 20 years ago?

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1938970' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:33 PM']I dunno why, it just is. When was the last school dance that you went to? 20 years ago?[/quote]

:huh:

The last time I attended a school dance was six months ago.

txdinghysailor

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938973' date='Aug 2 2009, 02:35 PM']:huh:

The last time I attended a school dance was six months ago.[/quote]

it says in your profile that you're 41.... :huh:

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1938975' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:36 PM']it says in your profile that you're 41.... :huh:[/quote]

I didn't want my real age in my profile, so I chose the date of an important papal document.

txdinghysailor

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938980' date='Aug 2 2009, 02:40 PM']I didn't want my real age in my profile, so I chose the date of an important papal document.[/quote]

ok. anyways i gotta split and go rock climbing i shall be back!

he is stll in junior high.

it isnt as much fun. i never did much of that in junior high, i was too shy. only once with a girl i had a huge crush on. later on in life, like end of highschool and graduated i have more often. its just fun, and nothing ever came of it.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1938984' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:45 PM']he is stll in junior high.[/quote]

:no:

I'm a sophomore in high school.

[quote name='picchick' post='1938998' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:10 PM']I like grinding meat. That way no one knows what is in my meat loaf :evil:[/quote]

Meatloaf is delicious.

I'm really surprised that more people didn't vote this as a grave matter. It definitely is. Its dry sex people, sex with your clothes on. Take away the pounding rap music (which is scandalous enough in itself) and turn the lights on and there would be no question that a guy trying to shove himself up a girl's butt is clearly a bit more serious than a venial sin. Trust me I've been to plenty of proms and such over high school to see how vile this act really is. I wrote a letter to my vice principal as a freshman because I was so disgusted with this at my freshman social. There's no way this can even be disguised as anything less than a serious matter. Its butt sex with clothes on. = evil.

txdinghysailor

[quote name='curtins' post='1939010' date='Aug 2 2009, 03:24 PM']I'm really surprised that more people didn't vote this as a grave matter. It definitely is. Its dry sex people, sex with your clothes on. Take away the pounding rap music (which is scandalous enough in itself) and turn the lights on and there would be no question that a guy trying to shove himself up a girl's butt is clearly a bit more serious than a venial sin. Trust me I've been to plenty of proms and such over high school to see how vile this act really is. I wrote a letter to my vice principal as a freshman because I was so disgusted with this at my freshman social. There's no way this can even be disguised as anything less than a serious matter. Its butt sex with clothes on. = evil.[/quote]

lol