An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Long Thread To Provide Phatmass Feedback And Suggestions. Thanks.

dUSt

homeschoolmom

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1948933' date='Aug 14 2009, 04:35 PM']I think the font is fine.....honestly....[/quote]
Wait twenty years.....

truthfully, I don't like subforums on second thought... I forget to look at them. not that my opinion matters, but there it is. ;)

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1948939' date='Aug 14 2009, 04:42 PM']that is impossible.

sorry.

:mellow:[/quote]
:lol:

What? :mellow:

Just think, if it was a customizable opt-out, people could avoid all that pesky serious stuff if they wanted to, too! :P

missionseeker

[quote name='StColette' post='1948716' date='Aug 14 2009, 09:57 AM']For the Promote Phatmass section, can something be created so that those phatmassers with websites can promote Phatmass. A nice button or whatever it's called. Maybe give a few different options since some websites might be more scholarly and those phatmassers would want something more classic looking.

And what about information about booking Phatmass to come out for conferences or events. I know a number of phatmassers are youth ministers, DREs, etc. so it might be helpful for them as well as phatmassers who can promote this option to their youth ministers, etc.[/quote]

Someone made one. (I forget who and where it is, but you can see it here: [url="http://sccdga.blogspot.com/"]http://sccdga.blogspot.com/[/url] )

[quote name='StColette' post='1948945' date='Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM']Phatmass Classifieds Section (Jobs/Stuff for Sale) no Personal Ads lol (we have enough of that on PM already)[/quote]

:hehe: :mellow:

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1949425' date='Aug 15 2009, 02:50 AM']Archbishop Dolan just came out saying that the biggest vocation issue in the church is marriage.[/quote]

That doesn't surprise me at all. If you don't have strong marriages then the likelihood of other vocations being promoted is pretty slim.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1949425' date='Aug 15 2009, 02:50 AM']Archbishop Dolan just came out saying that the biggest vocation issue in the church is marriage.[/quote]
:yes:

cmotherofpirl

The more I think about it the less I like the idea of more subphora because we are a multigenerational phamily here. I think society as a whole is too subdivided already and it think its good for all of to us be exposed to baby threads, gf threads, political threads etc. I would type more but the grandbaby is hellping me. :)

Ash Wednesday

Hey dUSt, just a few more suggestions:

can you fix phatmass so that in such a way it ends world hunger, brings about world peace, captures Bin Laden, cleans my house, aids digestion, lowers taxes, and charges my cell phone when there's no electrical outlet available? That would be awesome. Thanks.

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1949559' date='Aug 15 2009, 05:30 PM']Hey dUSt, just a few more suggestions:

can you fix phatmass so that in such a way it ends world hunger, brings about world peace, captures Bin Laden, cleans my house, aids digestion, lowers taxes, and charges my cell phone when there's no electrical outlet available? That would be awesome. Thanks.[/quote]

That.

And that it ingrains the knowledge in the book I'm using as a laptop stand into my brain. My exam is Monday. Thanks!

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1949561' date='Aug 15 2009, 08:37 AM']That.

And that it ingrains the knowledge in the book I'm using as a laptop stand into my brain. My exam is Monday. Thanks![/quote]

And while you're at it, how about a Phatmass lending library?