An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lost: The Final Season-- Discussion And ***spoilers***

hope4thenew

laetitia crucis

[quote name='Not A Mallard' date='25 February 2010 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1267154263' post='2063100']
Wallace is 08 not 108
[/quote]

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/lostpedia/images/thumb/8/85/108-Wallace.jpg/450px-108-Wallace.jpg[/img]

^_^

Not A Mallard

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='26 February 2010 - 03:09 AM' timestamp='1267168153' post='2063164']
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/lostpedia/images/thumb/8/85/108-Wallace.jpg/450px-108-Wallace.jpg[/img]

[/quote]
I don't see it :mellow:

homeschoolmom

The number on the wheel is clearly 110 and it corrisponds with the number below it, which is 110 and the name by it is crossed out (can't really read it well)... go over to what seems to be 08 and read "Wallace." Now, realize that 08 is 108 because it corresponds with 108 on the wheel... The 1 of 108 is in the shadow.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='kafka' date='26 February 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1267216489' post='2063286']
should be interesting to see who Wallace ends up being. He cant be a new character since his name is crossed out.
[/quote]

Well, it may be insignificant. Could be that it was someone on 815 who died. Since it's crossed off, we may never know (nor need to know)...

homeschoolmom

Is it horrible that the second thing I thought of when I heard about a tsunami hitting Hawaii was, "Oh, great... I'm sure that will mess up filming the finale..." (My first thought, of course, was of the danger to people and damage to property... :saint: )

laetitia crucis

From the Facebook "Lost" group:

[quote]The Final Season continues tonight at 9|8c with "Sundown" when Sayid faces a difficult decision - what will his journey bring tonight?[/quote]

:woot:

laetitia crucis

[quote name='kafka' date='02 March 2010 - 04:54 PM' timestamp='1267563266' post='2065471']
the Sayid centric epys are usually pretty emotional. My tear ducts are ready

:sadder:
[/quote]

Maybe he decides to take the pill?

Or not...

Hmm.. being that it's called "Sundown" I just get this image of an old cowboy-Western with the duel set a sundown. :cowboy:

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='02 March 2010 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1267563745' post='2065477']
Hmm.. being that it's called "Sundown" I just get this image of an old cowboy-Western with the duel set a sundown. :cowboy:
[/quote]
arent we a little fanciful today ;)

the Sayid epys are always good.

laetitia crucis

[quote name='kafka' date='02 March 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1267564005' post='2065481']
arent we a little fanciful today ;)

the Sayid epys are always good.
[/quote]

Doo-dee-doo-dee doooo --- WAH WAH WAAAAAAAH.

I can totally see it. Hahaha!

laetitia crucis

Super-exciting episode!! -- I just wish it answered some questions. Any questions, really!

And well, Kate still annoys me. :P

I just want to say that I really wish I could be posting in this thread and reading all the posts... but I have yet to see season 5 and therefore am waiting to see season 6 too....

I watched season 1-4 last fall and am addicted.

I'm going to wait to watch 5-6 with my soon to be wife after I get her hooked on seasons 1-4 :).

I had to skip all the posts to even be able to post this... :sadder: