An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lost: The Final Season-- Discussion And ***spoilers***

hope4thenew

laetitia crucis

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='25 February 2010 - 09:49 AM' timestamp='1267105746' post='2062819']
I'm hoping Vincent is a candidate. :mellow:
[/quote]

Maybe Lassie will somehow show up, too. Then we could have Vincent/MIB and Lassie/Jacob.

:hehe: :yes:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='25 February 2010 - 07:50 AM' timestamp='1267098621' post='2062814']
Really? I don't feel that way. Maybe watching a marathon of episodes isn't the best way to watch it. I think it requires some time to digest, discuss, and congitate over.
[/quote]

I don't know. I understood everything that was happening up to this episode, even the really confusing time jumps. I don't understand what is going on with Syid and who we are suppose to trust / not trust at this point. Claire is also very confusing.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='25 February 2010 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1267111823' post='2062838']
I don't know. I understood everything that was happening up to this episode, even the really confusing time jumps. I don't understand what is going on with Syid and who we are suppose to trust / not trust at this point. Claire is also very confusing.
[/quote]
I think when we get the answers to Sayid and Claire, we will have lots of answers to other stuff...

last night I was thinking that the alternate reality on the mainland is the ultimatue result of whatever happens on the Island this season. Theyve all been redemption episodes, Kate helps Claire, John gets over his paralysis, Jack shakes off his father's shadow and wins the trust of his son. These are all redemption so this alternate reality might be the final reboot as a result of whatever happens on the Island.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='kafka' date='25 February 2010 - 02:08 PM' timestamp='1267124895' post='2062913']
last night I was thinking that the alternate reality on the mainland is the ultimatue result of whatever happens on the Island this season. Theyve all been redemption episodes, Kate helps Claire, John gets over his paralysis, Jack shakes off his father's shadow and wins the trust of his son. These are all redemption so this alternate reality might be the final reboot as a result of whatever happens on the Island.
[/quote]
:yes:

Archaeology cat

[quote name='kafka' date='25 February 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1267124895' post='2062913']
[/quote]
You know, I hadn't thought about that, but that makes sense. :)

it just hit me when I was thinking that all the characters have changed in the alternate reality, yet on the Island they are still struggling to change. Jack has "to do something" says Jacob.

But how they get there might be crazy :)

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Ephrem Augustine' date='25 February 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1267130160' post='2062952']
BTW how do we know 108 is wallace?
[/quote]
It said so on the wheel. http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Wallace.jpg

Maybe Wallace is Jacob.

Ephrem Augustine

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='25 February 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1267130284' post='2062953']
It said so on the wheel. http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Wallace.jpg

Maybe Wallace is Jacob.
[/quote]

I just went on HULU to pause the scene. 108 does say Wallace

20 says [s]Rousseau[/s]