Lil'Monster

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1301619855' post='2225187']
It balances out them hahaha.
[/quote]

ha....ha.......ha

:lol:

rotfl

IgnatiusofLoyola

I started posting here again today without getting a permission slip from God first. Does that mean I have to serve detention?

Why are there so many people here on Phatmass whose names I don't recognize? They already seem popular with tons of friends, and it's only been about a month and a half. Is my being totally "out of the loop" my penance for not having posted?

So when do you go to the convent? Please don't tell me it's next week. Yes, I know about serving God and all that, but what about MEEEE! LOL (Although I'm REALLY happy for FutureNunJMJ--she's been waiting SOOO long!)

Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola

MargaretTeresa

[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1301622287' post='2225205']
I started posting here again today without getting a permission slip from God first. Does that mean I have to serve detention?

Why are there so many people here on Phatmass whose names I don't recognize? They already seem popular with tons of friends, and it's only been about a month and a half. Is my being totally "out of the loop" my penance for not having posted?

So when do you go to the convent? Please don't tell me it's next week. Yes, I know about serving God and all that, but what about MEEEE! LOL (Although I'm REALLY happy for FutureNunJMJ--she's been waiting SOOO long!)
[/quote]

I just started "hardcore" discerning...and I don't even join the church until May 1.

So I'll be around quite a bit. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]

MargaretTeresa

[quote name='Chamomile' timestamp='1301688873' post='2225365']
Vee, :cake: ?

Vee, [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/donjohn.gif[/img]?

Vee, :kitten: ?
[/quote]

Me thinks she's hiding...

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1301602200' post='2225129']
[font="Verdana"][size="1"](I like the Carmelites better anyway...) [/size][/font]
[/quote]

What are your opinions about brown, blue, or white?

MargaretTeresa

Lil Mon...you just need to pray and figure out what God wants you to do right now...

[quote name='Chamomile' timestamp='1301688873' post='2225365']
Vee, :cake: ?

Vee, [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/donjohn.gif[/img]?

Vee, :kitten: ?
[/quote]

vee... :beer: :woot: but not til Lent is over... :sad2:

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1301858081' post='2225674']
vee... :beer: :woot: but not til Lent is over... :sad2:
[/quote]

Ummmm... today is Laetere Sunday. So I don't know the technicalities of it, but it is a restful and joyful period in the midst of Lenten sacrifice.

But just :beer: if you so decide. Laetere doesn't equal :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: etc...

[quote name='Chamomile' timestamp='1301862424' post='2225697']
Ummmm... today is Laetere Sunday. So I don't know the technicalities of it, but it is a restful and joyful period in the midst of Lenten sacrifice.

But just :beer: if you so decide. Laetere doesn't equal :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: etc...
[/quote]

aaaww not five??? :sad2:

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1301625892' post='2225227']
I just started "hardcore" discerning...[b]and I don't even join the church until May 1.[/b]

[/quote]

:o :yahoo: yay!!!!! :welcome:

dominicansoul

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1301602200' post='2225129']
[font="Verdana"][size="1"](I like the [size="7"]Dominicans[/size] better anyway...) [/size][/font]
[/quote]

AWE.SOME!!! :like: