Lil'Monster Posted March 31, 2011 Posted March 31, 2011 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1301587266' post='2225046'] hmmm well..... Canada is a strange place [img]http://ellen.warnerbros.com/images/blog/0810/11-funny-sign-gallery.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.tinyjoke.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/funny_road_sign_sc0456.jpg[/img] [/quote] yep canada is a very very very strange place!
MargaretTeresa Posted March 31, 2011 Posted March 31, 2011 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1301587266' post='2225046'] hmmm well..... Canada is a strange place [img]http://ellen.warnerbros.com/images/blog/0810/11-funny-sign-gallery.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.tinyjoke.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/funny_road_sign_sc0456.jpg[/img] [/quote] So, Vee, you're saying I'm not supposed to be Dominican? (Don't tell DS that...)
MargaretTeresa Posted March 31, 2011 Posted March 31, 2011 [font="Verdana"][size="1"](I like the Carmelites better anyway...) [/size][/font]
Lil'Monster Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 [quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1301602200' post='2225129'] [font="Verdana"][size="1"](I like the Carmelites better anyway...) [/size][/font] [/quote] dont tell DS that! actually i like that Dominicans better so boo hoo to u! lol
Lil'Monster Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 [quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1301619855' post='2225187'] It balances out them hahaha. [/quote] ha....ha.......ha
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 (edited) I started posting here again today without getting a permission slip from God first. Does that mean I have to serve detention? Why are there so many people here on Phatmass whose names I don't recognize? They already seem popular with tons of friends, and it's only been about a month and a half. Is my being totally "out of the loop" my penance for not having posted? So when do you go to the convent? Please don't tell me it's next week. Yes, I know about serving God and all that, but what about MEEEE! LOL (Although I'm REALLY happy for FutureNunJMJ--she's been waiting SOOO long!) Edited April 1, 2011 by IgnatiusofLoyola
MargaretTeresa Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1301622287' post='2225205'] I started posting here again today without getting a permission slip from God first. Does that mean I have to serve detention? Why are there so many people here on Phatmass whose names I don't recognize? They already seem popular with tons of friends, and it's only been about a month and a half. Is my being totally "out of the loop" my penance for not having posted? So when do you go to the convent? Please don't tell me it's next week. Yes, I know about serving God and all that, but what about MEEEE! LOL (Although I'm REALLY happy for FutureNunJMJ--she's been waiting SOOO long!) [/quote] I just started "hardcore" discerning...and I don't even join the church until May 1. So I'll be around quite a bit. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]
Chamomile Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 Vee, ?Vee, [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/donjohn.gif[/img]?Vee, ?
MargaretTeresa Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 [quote name='Chamomile' timestamp='1301688873' post='2225365'] Vee, ? Vee, [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/donjohn.gif[/img]? Vee, ? [/quote] Me thinks she's hiding...
krissylou Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1301602200' post='2225129'] [font="Verdana"][size="1"](I like the Carmelites better anyway...) [/size][/font] [/quote] What are your opinions about brown, blue, or white?
MargaretTeresa Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 I like those colors...especially brown and blue together.
MargaretTeresa Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 Lil Mon...you just need to pray and figure out what God wants you to do right now...
vee Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='Chamomile' timestamp='1301688873' post='2225365'] Vee, ? Vee, [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/donjohn.gif[/img]? Vee, ? [/quote] vee... but not til Lent is over...
Chamomile Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1301858081' post='2225674'] vee... but not til Lent is over... [/quote] Ummmm... today is Laetere Sunday. So I don't know the technicalities of it, but it is a restful and joyful period in the midst of Lenten sacrifice. But just if you so decide. Laetere doesn't equal etc...
vee Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='Chamomile' timestamp='1301862424' post='2225697'] Ummmm... today is Laetere Sunday. So I don't know the technicalities of it, but it is a restful and joyful period in the midst of Lenten sacrifice. But just if you so decide. Laetere doesn't equal etc... [/quote] aaaww not five???
vee Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1301625892' post='2225227'] I just started "hardcore" discerning...[b]and I don't even join the church until May 1.[/b] [/quote] yay!!!!!
dominicansoul Posted April 3, 2011 Author Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1301602200' post='2225129'] [font="Verdana"][size="1"](I like the [size="7"]Dominicans[/size] better anyway...) [/size][/font] [/quote] AWE.SOME!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now