MIKolbe Posted February 14, 2011 Posted February 14, 2011 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1297712890' post='2212355'] I wish I had powers to abuse too [/quote]
Lisa Posted February 15, 2011 Posted February 15, 2011 what is the appropriate way to wear your hair under a veil? (for those sisters that don't get it cut off)? I wanted to ask all weekend, now I'm super bummed that I didn't. So you can!
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 (edited) Edited February 17, 2011 by dominicansoul
tnavarro61 Posted February 17, 2011 Posted February 17, 2011 (edited) Does Vee like Motown? Edited February 17, 2011 by tnavarro61
vee Posted February 18, 2011 Posted February 18, 2011 [quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1297779098' post='2212558'] what is the appropriate way to wear your hair under a veil? (for those sisters that don't get it cut off)? I wanted to ask all weekend, now I'm super bummed that I didn't. So you can! [/quote] As far as I know, for the ones who dont get it cut really short, they pull it back in a pony tail.
vee Posted February 18, 2011 Posted February 18, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1297952473' post='2213257'] [/quote] [quote name='tnavarro61' timestamp='1297952654' post='2213258'] Does Vee like Motown? [/quote]
krissylou Posted February 18, 2011 Posted February 18, 2011 Dear Vee, Why don't the neighborhood Poor Clares have any newsletters on their website that are more recent than 2007???? How are we supposed to snoop on them this way???
Chamomile Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 [quote name='krissylou' timestamp='1298069934' post='2213705'] Dear Vee, Why don't the neighborhood Poor Clares have any newsletters on their website that are more recent than 2007???? How are we supposed to snoop on them this way??? [/quote] I'm gonna go ahead and answer this one for vee... They're poor. [i]Poor [/i]Clares. So maybe they don't have money for stuff like that. Or maybe they don't know how to use the internet and they need you to come back to the Church so you can join them and help them get the newsletter online [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/nunpray.gif[/img]
krissylou Posted February 23, 2011 Posted February 23, 2011 [quote name='Chamomile' timestamp='1298213885' post='2214110'] Or maybe they don't know how to use the internet and they need you to come back to the Church so you can join them and help them get the newsletter online [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/nunpray.gif[/img] [/quote] Vee, why does Cham want me to be a Poor Clare when everybody else wants me to be a Daughter of St Paul?
krissylou Posted February 24, 2011 Posted February 24, 2011 Dear vee, What in the WORLD are you Canadians up to???? http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh29diGtt11qdr0d1o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1298673562&Signature=Hk0mDnmFiLCKmd0pAaEUi5FXGNs%3D
tnavarro61 Posted February 24, 2011 Posted February 24, 2011 [quote name='krissylou' timestamp='1298419911' post='2214737'] Vee, why does Cham want me to be a Poor Clare when everybody else wants me to be a Daughter of St Paul? [/quote] not everybody. I want you to be an SSVM!
vee Posted February 25, 2011 Posted February 25, 2011 [quote name='krissylou' timestamp='1298069934' post='2213705'] Dear Vee, Why don't the neighborhood Poor Clares have any newsletters on their website that are more recent than 2007???? How are we supposed to snoop on them this way??? [/quote] [quote name='Chamomile' timestamp='1298213885' post='2214110'] I'm gonna go ahead and answer this one for vee... They're poor. [i]Poor [/i]Clares. So maybe they don't have money for stuff like that. Or maybe they don't know how to use the internet and they need you to come back to the Church so you can join them and help them get the newsletter online [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/nunpray.gif[/img] [/quote] I agree with chamo [quote name='krissylou' timestamp='1298419911' post='2214737'] Vee, why does Cham want me to be a Poor Clare when everybody else wants me to be a Daughter of St Paul? [/quote] :Oh you'll be something alright [quote name='tnavarro61' timestamp='1298587802' post='2215342'] not everybody. I want you to be an SSVM! [/quote] I want a
dominicansoul Posted February 26, 2011 Author Posted February 26, 2011 Vee, why doesn't death come to those who pray for it?
Chamomile Posted February 28, 2011 Posted February 28, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1298735327' post='2215781'] Vee, why doesn't death come to those who pray for it? [/quote] Vee is going to have a better answer, but after I read this I literally just saw a quote from St. Bernard that's applicable: "Present sorrow & suffering is the way to glory, the way to the Kingdom."
Chamomile Posted February 28, 2011 Posted February 28, 2011 Vee, why do I keep answering your questions before you get a chance to? Why have you not me yet because of this?
tnavarro61 Posted March 1, 2011 Posted March 1, 2011 [quote name='Chamomile' timestamp='1298928125' post='2216545'] Vee, why do I keep answering your questions before you get a chance to? Why have you not me yet because of this? [/quote] she has vested you the answering powers. You have the authority to bash too.
dominicansoul Posted March 2, 2011 Author Posted March 2, 2011 [quote name='Chamomile' timestamp='1298928125' post='2216545'] Vee, why do I keep answering your questions before you get a chance to? Why have you not me yet because of this? [/quote] Vee told me she hates me for starting this thread [size="1"](Like she doesn't have enuff reasons)[/size]
Chamomile Posted March 2, 2011 Posted March 2, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1299048249' post='2217087'] Vee told me she hates me for starting this thread [size="1"](Like she doesn't have enuff reasons)[/size] [/quote]
vee Posted March 2, 2011 Posted March 2, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1299048249' post='2217087'] Vee told me she hates me for starting this thread [size="1"](Like she doesn't have enuff reasons)[/size] [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ydfdvp1HE&feature=player_embedded[/media]
vee Posted March 2, 2011 Posted March 2, 2011 [quote name='Chamomile' timestamp='1298928125' post='2216545'] Vee, why do I keep answering your questions before you get a chance to? Why have you not me yet because of this? [/quote] You can answer them Id rather DS for starting this thread.... .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now