An Old School Catholic Message Board

Patron Saints 2014

Lil Red

Red, I would LOVE to get a Saint Patron for 2014!

Last year I received St. Augustine, and we continued our usual love/unsure relationship...but I have learned to listen more when his readings come up in the Liturgy of the Hours, and I appreciate more the struggles he had to overcome things.   So it has been a good year!

Sounds like unintentionally we'll be doing our drawings over the same weekend!  So much for my trying to not step on your red-shoed toes!  

Shoes+049.jpg

Holy Spirit must enjoy the 'bundle' concept... either that or is partial to three and one!

As far as me.... married, secular order member, mostly a supportive llama mamma..... God knows who would be my best support and challenge for the next year..... and thank you for your ministry!

she_who_is_not

Thank you Red!! Last year I recieved one of my personal patrons, St. Cajetan.  Right now I'm struggling with extreme spiritual dryness and experiencing a minor crisis of faith.   Trying to hold on to hope.  Thank you again.

Me please!  And I think you know me reasonably well by now.  Forever student, hoping to graduate this academic year, hoping to find a job and hoping to one day find someone to share my life with.

Thanks for doing this again Lil Red.

I'm a student and this year will bring some important decisions regarding my future.

Hello, you've received St. Gianna Molla. God bless you! :) 

Thank you for doing this.

I'm studying for the ACTs (Which I will most likely be taking this coming year) and I am desperately wanting to get a composite score of 30.

Hi, you received St. Michael the Archangel! A warrior for you! :) 

I want one again. My needs are much like those last year. Pretty sure you already know them. :)

Hi love! :) You received St. James the Lesser. :) 

Brian and I will both take saints. Thank you, love.

I think you know me well enough. ;) But as a recent additional note, God is working on healing a lot of emotional junk in my heart. Things are going really well, but I still have a long way to go.

:love: love you both! You received St. Kateri Tekakwitha, and Brian received St. Marianne Cope. :) 

Me me me!!   :)  As an extra favour, could you ask the Holy Spirit for a patron for Nick and I as a couple as we spend this year preparing for our marriage?  Thanks my beautiful friend!  

:) you received St. Jude Thaddaeus, and you & Nick as a couple received St. Andre Bessette. God love you both!

Please pick another for me. I'm attempting to graduate college this coming May, and then if God wills it, to enter a convent.

Hello, you've received St. Theresa of Liseux. :) 

Please choose one for me. Am discerning with hermits. Anything else worth knowing, the Holy Spirit knows better than me...

THANK YOU!!!

Hello, your patron is Our Lady of Lourdes! :)