Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Those who have messaged me have received a saint. Coming soon are those who've posted in this thread.
WillT Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 Would you do one for me? I think I missed last year.
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Thanks for doing this again Lil Red. I'm a student and this year will bring some important decisions regarding my future. Hello, you've received St. Gianna Molla. God bless you! :)
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Thank you for doing this. I'm studying for the ACTs (Which I will most likely be taking this coming year) and I am desperately wanting to get a composite score of 30. Hi, you received St. Michael the Archangel! A warrior for you! :)
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 I want one again. My needs are much like those last year. Pretty sure you already know them. :) Hi love! :) You received St. James the Lesser. :)
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Brian and I will both take saints. Thank you, love. I think you know me well enough. ;) But as a recent additional note, God is working on healing a lot of emotional junk in my heart. Things are going really well, but I still have a long way to go. :love: love you both! You received St. Kateri Tekakwitha, and Brian received St. Marianne Cope. :)
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Me me me!! :) As an extra favour, could you ask the Holy Spirit for a patron for Nick and I as a couple as we spend this year preparing for our marriage? Thanks my beautiful friend! :) you received St. Jude Thaddaeus, and you & Nick as a couple received St. Andre Bessette. God love you both!
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Please pick another for me. I'm attempting to graduate college this coming May, and then if God wills it, to enter a convent. Hello, you've received St. Theresa of Liseux. :)
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Please choose one for me. Am discerning with hermits. Anything else worth knowing, the Holy Spirit knows better than me... THANK YOU!!! Hello, your patron is Our Lady of Lourdes! :)
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Red, I would LOVE to get a Saint Patron for 2014! Last year I received St. Augustine, and we continued our usual love/unsure relationship...but I have learned to listen more when his readings come up in the Liturgy of the Hours, and I appreciate more the struggles he had to overcome things. So it has been a good year! Sounds like unintentionally we'll be doing our drawings over the same weekend! So much for my trying to not step on your red-shoed toes! Holy Spirit must enjoy the 'bundle' concept... either that or is partial to three and one! As far as me.... married, secular order member, mostly a supportive llama mamma..... God knows who would be my best support and challenge for the next year..... and thank you for your ministry! God knows best, right? :) You've received Pope St. Pius X (one of my personal favorite saints!).
Gabriela Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 Hello, your patron is Our Lady of Lourdes! :) :shock: That is NOT what I was expecting... Umm... thank you? LOL...
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Thank you Red!! Last year I recieved one of my personal patrons, St. Cajetan. Right now I'm struggling with extreme spiritual dryness and experiencing a minor crisis of faith. Trying to hold on to hope. Thank you again. Hi, you've received St. Pio of Pietrelcina. :)
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Me please! And I think you know me reasonably well by now. Forever student, hoping to graduate this academic year, hoping to find a job and hoping to one day find someone to share my life with. Hi BG, you received St. Matthias. :)
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Would you do one for me? I think I missed last year. You've got it! :) You received St. Dominic. :)
AnneLine Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 (edited) God knows best, right? :) You've received Pope St. Pius X (one of my personal favorite saints!). Thank you, Red.... very apropos and I will explain more later! Will remember you and your intentions at Mass on Sunday! :) :pray: :heart: Edited November 9, 2013 by AnneLine
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 :shock: That is NOT what I was expecting... Umm... thank you? LOL... hahaha! The Holy Spirit is wily! :)
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 I wonder who my Saint will be this year... Hi Seven77, I'm so excited that you received Bl. Fra Angelico. :)
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Thank you, Red.... very apropos and I will explain more later! Will remember you and your intentions at Mass on Sunday! :) :pray: :heart: Thank you for your prayers. I can't wait to hear the story! :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now