An Old School Catholic Message Board

Patron Saints 2014

Lil Red

LIL RED, I would also love to have a saint this year. Thank You!

hi, you've received a powerful intercessor - Mary, the Mother of God. :) 

ToJesusMyHeart

Hello, you've received St. Theresa of Liseux. :)

I LOL'd when I read that the Holy Spirit chose her for me. I have actually been really stubborn and refused to get to know St. Therese because I felt like everybody fan-girls over her and thus I refused to join the bandwagon. I told Jesus that if he wants me and Therese to be close, He needs to give me a good reason. 

Thank you Red, for being an instrument of the Holy Spirit and giving me the reason to be her friend. :)

I LOL'd when I read that the Holy Spirit chose her for me. I have actually been really stubborn and refused to get to know St. Therese because I felt like everybody fan-girls over her and thus I refused to join the bandwagon. I told Jesus that if he wants me and Therese to be close, He needs to give me a good reason.

Thank you Red, for being an instrument of the Holy Spirit and giving me the reason to be her friend. :)

ROFL! I totally lol'd at this. The Holy Spirit definitely has a sense of humor.

hi, you've received a powerful intercessor - Mary, the Mother of God. :)

That's the one I received from you for 2013.  I'm very glad, too, because I really needed her intercession this year.  ;)

ToJesusMyHeart

Lil Red, could you please pull more Saints for my roommates? We live together and they told me they want patrons too. :)

-AF: graduating college in May, unsure of post-grad plans, heartache over lover.

-SM: first year high school English teacher, having hard time with rebellious and disrespectful students

-AS: sophomore college student, struggling to find Vocation

-SL: sophomore college student struggles with emotional chastity

-BL: freshman college student, in a new relationship

-ML: first year high school French teacher, teaching RCIA

Also, we'd like a patron Saint for our household. So if you could pull one for each girl and one for the house collectively, we would be grateful! 

Thank you!

I just PM'd LilRed requesting a patron saint. I think the procedure is to PM one's request. :)

Either/or, people can post here or pm me. :)