mcts Posted November 20, 2013 Posted November 20, 2013 hi, you've received St. Gabriel the Archangel. :) Thank you, Red! I love getting my Saint from you every year!
ToJesusMyHeart Posted November 20, 2013 Posted November 20, 2013 Can you pull a Saint for another friend of mine? Her name is Ann Claire. She's a sophomore in college and discerning her Vocation. Thank you Red. :)
Lil Red Posted November 21, 2013 Author Posted November 21, 2013 yay! glad to see you're still doing this will you draw one for our family, please? thanks! your family received St. Luke. :)
Lil Red Posted November 21, 2013 Author Posted November 21, 2013 Can you pull a Saint for another friend of mine? Her name is Ann Claire. She's a sophomore in college and discerning her Vocation. Thank you Red. :) she received Bl. Margaret of Castello. :)
LittleWaySoul Posted November 29, 2013 Posted November 29, 2013 I hope I'm not too late! I got St. Katharine Drexel last year, and ended up developing a closer relationship with a friend of mine whose Confirmation Saint she is! I'll message you, LilRed! :)
cartermia Posted December 4, 2013 Posted December 4, 2013 I hope I am not to late to ask for one for my grandparents. My granddaddy was just diagnosed with cancer a few months back and my grandmother is really stressed.
i<3franciscans Posted December 4, 2013 Posted December 4, 2013 I know New Year's has come and gone, but could I still get one? I'm a freshman in college and discerning. Thank you! :)
Lil Red Posted December 12, 2013 Author Posted December 12, 2013 hi everyone, i will be drawing for those who have posted here or messaged me. i really would like to go to confession again before doing so. sorry for the delay. :)
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted December 13, 2013 Posted December 13, 2013 hi everyone, i will be drawing for those who have posted here or messaged me. i really would like to go to confession again before doing so. sorry for the delay. :) Lil Red--I know I am late, too. I only found my way back to Phatmass a day or two ago. Could you draw for me, too, if you have time? I've missed you. <hugs>
AnneLine Posted December 13, 2013 Posted December 13, 2013 So glad to have you back, Iggy, and all the rest of you! You have been missed!!!!! :buddies: There are also 'Continents to pray for' and 'Virtues to practice' for 2014 to be had -- but on a different thread. I'll bump it up so anyone who wants to have those can request them, too.....
vanilla Posted December 15, 2013 Posted December 15, 2013 Hi, may I request a patron saint for 2014 (the new liturgical year)? Hope I am not too late. I would like to meet my future husband. I have been praying for my vocation to marriage and try to do what I can, improving myself, growing in virtue. I want to fulfill the vocation of marriage, where God is calling me to. Thank you for doing this! I pray for you and your intentions especially at daily Mass.
InPersonaChriste Posted December 16, 2013 Posted December 16, 2013 you've received St. Margaret of Scotland. That just happens to be my patron saint ;) maybe it is a hint I need to pray to her more
Lil Red Posted December 17, 2013 Author Posted December 17, 2013 for everyone who is waiting - i'm planning on going to confession tonight, so I'll draw tonight or tomorrow morning. :)
Golden Years Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 what a fantastic idea and a greatly needed blessing...thank you so much, will message you
Lil Red Posted December 18, 2013 Author Posted December 18, 2013 I hope I am not to late to ask for one for my grandparents. My granddaddy was just diagnosed with cancer a few months back and my grandmother is really stressed. they received St. Jerome. :)
Lil Red Posted December 18, 2013 Author Posted December 18, 2013 I know New Year's has come and gone, but could I still get one? I'm a freshman in college and discerning. Thank you! :) Hi, you received St. Marguerite Bourgeous :)
Lil Red Posted December 18, 2013 Author Posted December 18, 2013 Lil Red--I know I am late, too. I only found my way back to Phatmass a day or two ago. Could you draw for me, too, if you have time? I've missed you. <hugs> <hugs back!> :) good to "see" you! you received Our Lady of Sorrows as a patron this year. :)
Lil Red Posted December 18, 2013 Author Posted December 18, 2013 Hi, may I request a patron saint for 2014 (the new liturgical year)? Hope I am not too late. I would like to meet my future husband. I have been praying for my vocation to marriage and try to do what I can, improving myself, growing in virtue. I want to fulfill the vocation of marriage, where God is calling me to. Thank you for doing this! I pray for you and your intentions especially at daily Mass. Hi! :) You received Bl. Miguel Pro. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now