Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 LIL RED, I would also love to have a saint this year. Thank You! hi, you've received a powerful intercessor - Mary, the Mother of God. :)
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 (edited) Can you draw a name for me please? Hi, you've received St. Mother Theodore Guerin - canonized by Pope Benedict XVI in 2006. :) Edited November 9, 2013 by Lil Red
ToJesusMyHeart Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 Hello, you've received St. Theresa of Liseux. :) I LOL'd when I read that the Holy Spirit chose her for me. I have actually been really stubborn and refused to get to know St. Therese because I felt like everybody fan-girls over her and thus I refused to join the bandwagon. I told Jesus that if he wants me and Therese to be close, He needs to give me a good reason. Thank you Red, for being an instrument of the Holy Spirit and giving me the reason to be her friend. :)
Lil Red Posted November 10, 2013 Author Posted November 10, 2013 I LOL'd when I read that the Holy Spirit chose her for me. I have actually been really stubborn and refused to get to know St. Therese because I felt like everybody fan-girls over her and thus I refused to join the bandwagon. I told Jesus that if he wants me and Therese to be close, He needs to give me a good reason. Thank you Red, for being an instrument of the Holy Spirit and giving me the reason to be her friend. :) ROFL! I totally lol'd at this. The Holy Spirit definitely has a sense of humor.
OnlySunshine Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 hi, you've received a powerful intercessor - Mary, the Mother of God. :) That's the one I received from you for 2013. I'm very glad, too, because I really needed her intercession this year. ;)
BarbTherese Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 I just PM'd LilRed requesting a patron saint. I think the procedure is to PM one's request. :)
ToJesusMyHeart Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 Lil Red, could you please pull more Saints for my roommates? We live together and they told me they want patrons too. :) -AF: graduating college in May, unsure of post-grad plans, heartache over lover. -SM: first year high school English teacher, having hard time with rebellious and disrespectful students -AS: sophomore college student, struggling to find Vocation -SL: sophomore college student struggles with emotional chastity -BL: freshman college student, in a new relationship -ML: first year high school French teacher, teaching RCIA Also, we'd like a patron Saint for our household. So if you could pull one for each girl and one for the house collectively, we would be grateful! Thank you!
Lil Red Posted November 10, 2013 Author Posted November 10, 2013 I just PM'd LilRed requesting a patron saint. I think the procedure is to PM one's request. :) Either/or, people can post here or pm me. :)
Lil Red Posted November 10, 2013 Author Posted November 10, 2013 Pick one for me please! :) Hi, you received St. Louis IX :)
Lil Red Posted November 10, 2013 Author Posted November 10, 2013 Lil Red, could you please pull more Saints for my roommates? We live together and they told me they want patrons too. :) -AF: graduating college in May, unsure of post-grad plans, heartache over lover. -SM: first year high school English teacher, having hard time with rebellious and disrespectful students -AS: sophomore college student, struggling to find Vocation -SL: sophomore college student struggles with emotional chastity -BL: freshman college student, in a new relationship -ML: first year high school French teacher, teaching RCIA Also, we'd like a patron Saint for our household. So if you could pull one for each girl and one for the house collectively, we would be grateful! Thank you! AF: St. John of God SM: Bl. Charles of Austria AS: Bl. John Henry Newman SL: St. Catherine of Siena BL: Bl. Charles de Foucauld and Pope Bl. John Paul II ML: St. Cecilia Patron for household: St. Ignatius of Loyola :)
BarbTherese Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 (edited) I received St Clare and St Elizabeth of Hungary via PM (I requested via PM altho either method of request ok. Here or via PM). Both emanated the virtue of poverty and love for the poor. Edited November 10, 2013 by BarbaraTherese
Lil'Nun Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 Hiya, thanks so much for my Saint. Can you draw one for my Mum please? She would like a Saint for the year. Thanks. We will both be praying for you and your intentions. :)
Noel's angel Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 Hi, you've received St. Mother Theodore Guerin - canonized by Pope Benedict XVI in 2006. :) Thank you!
Lil Red Posted November 10, 2013 Author Posted November 10, 2013 Hiya, thanks so much for my Saint. Can you draw one for my Mum please? She would like a Saint for the year. Thanks. We will both be praying for you and your intentions. :) Hi, your mum received two: Our Lady of Sorrows and St. Pascal Baylon :)
The Bus Station Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 Hi Red, I PM'ed you with a saint request, thought I'd post here to let you know, in case your inbox is full ;) Peace
Lil Red Posted November 10, 2013 Author Posted November 10, 2013 Hi Red, I PM'ed you with a saint request, thought I'd post here to let you know, in case your inbox is full ;) Peace sorry! your pm got buried. i've pm'd you back. :)
Immanuel Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 hi, you've received a powerful intercessor - Mary, the Mother of God. :) Great! Thanks so much LIL RED :woot: :woot:
TheresaThoma Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 The Holy Spirit seems to like giving out two saints this year!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now