cartermia Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 Lil' Red could you pick one out for me? Right now I am just trying to make good grades and get through my first year of high school. Also I am trying to figure out my vocation (I am thinking I might be called to religious life at Regina Laudis.)
xTrishaxLynnx Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 I need a saint, please! :heart: I feel like I'm on the precipice of making huge changes for the better, both inwardly and outwardly. I want to purge the things that need purging from my life to make room for more fruitful and rewarding things. I need to learn to let go, to trust, and to stop trying to control and rush everything, as it causes a lot of anxiety and gets in the way of recognizing God's will.
Alberto Guimaraes Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 Peace and Good! I follow getting as my patron saints: - Jesus carrying His Cross on His shoulder. - The Immaculate Conception, Queen of the Franciscan Orders. - Saint Francis of Assisi. - Saint Anthony of Lisbon. They keep you and bless you! Br. Alberto Guimaraes OFS Braga - Portugal
Catherine Therese Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 Thanks, Lil Red!I got St. Claude de la Colombiere -> a French Jesuit priest who was spiritual director to St. Margaret Mary Alacoque (who made popular a devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.)
Comingback Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 I got the Infant Jesus of Prague. I thought--what!!--and then went to look Him up. Just reading the 1st paragraph of the Wikipedia article showed that several of my intentions/issues are being addressed. Bless the Holy Spirit!
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Lil' Red could you pick one out for me? Right now I am just trying to make good grades and get through my first year of high school. Also I am trying to figure out my vocation (I am thinking I might be called to religious life at Regina Laudis.) You've received St. Bede the Venerable :)
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 I need a saint, please! :heart: I feel like I'm on the precipice of making huge changes for the better, both inwardly and outwardly. I want to purge the things that need purging from my life to make room for more fruitful and rewarding things. I need to learn to let go, to trust, and to stop trying to control and rush everything, as it causes a lot of anxiety and gets in the way of recognizing God's will. you received two! St. Philip and Bl. Junipero Serra :)
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Me, please! you received the Immaculate Heart of Mary. :)
OnlySunshine Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 I drew for myself out of the bowl I had last year because I was anxious to see who I'd get. I drew: St. Margaret Mary Alacoque She is so wonderful and I find it so interesting that the Holy Spirit would give me the saint who saw the vision of the Sacred Heart because I am devoted to Divine Mercy and the Sacred Heart. :)
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 I drew for myself out of the bowl I had last year because I was anxious to see who I'd get. I drew: St. Margaret Mary Alacoque She is so wonderful and I find it so interesting that the Holy Spirit would give me the saint who saw the vision of the Sacred Heart because I am devoted to Divine Mercy and the Sacred Heart. :) Cool story bro.
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 Peace and Good!I follow getting as my patron saints:- Jesus carrying His Cross on His shoulder.- The Immaculate Conception, Queen of the Franciscan Orders.- Saint Francis of Assisi.- Saint Anthony of Lisbon.They keep you and bless you!Br. Alberto Guimaraes OFSBraga - Portugal I think you misunderstood what this thread is about. But glad you already have your patrons.
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 I got the Infant Jesus of Prague. I thought--what!!--and then went to look Him up. Just reading the 1st paragraph of the Wikipedia article showed that several of my intentions/issues are being addressed. Bless the Holy Spirit! i love that you've told this! :) thank you for sharing it. :)
Marie-Therese Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 :) you received St. Jude Thaddaeus, and you & Nick as a couple received St. Andre Bessette. God love you both! The Holy Spirit nailed this one on both counts. :) Awesome!
Immanuel Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 LIL RED, I would also love to have a saint this year. Thank You!
Lil Red Posted November 9, 2013 Author Posted November 9, 2013 The Holy Spirit nailed this one on both counts. :) amesome! Now I wanna hear more! LOL
Marie-Therese Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 Now I wanna hear more! LOL I'll message you. :)
xTrishaxLynnx Posted November 9, 2013 Posted November 9, 2013 you received two! St. Philip and Bl. Junipero Serra :) Thank you. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now