An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know You're A Catholic Nerd When...

Andrea348

socalscout

When you pray the Rosary multiple times while riding on your motorcycle to The Laughlin River Run Biker Rally which takes 5 hours. Also while you are at said rally you wear your Maltese Cross Phatmass shirt and linger around the "Bikers for Christ" booth waiting for them to comment on your shirt and Catholicism. Comtemplating getting the Chi Rho or a Crucifix tattoo but decided on neither for monetary reason. Also lamenting that you are only one of three bikers, out of 100,000 at the rally, attending Sunday Mass there.

Edited by socalscout

[quote name='socalscout' date='Jul 9 2004, 05:43 PM'] When you pray the Rosary multiple times while riding on your motorcycle to The Laughlin River Run Biker Rally which takes 5 hours. Also while you are at said rally you wear your Maltese Cross Phatmass shirt and linger around the "Bikers for Christ" booth waiting for them to comment on your shirt and Catholicism. Comtemplating getting the Chi Rho or a Crucifix tattoo but decided on neither for monetary reason. Also lamenting that you are only one of three bikers, out of 100,000 at the rally, attending Sunday Mass there. [/quote]
LOL socalscout, that's awesome!!! :lol:

[quote]When your Bishop knows you by name (and you don't see him that often)[/quote] My bishop knows my name since I was the first person to greet him on behalf of all the youth in the dioscese at the instlalation.

[quote]When you have to correct your priest's homilies...
[/quote] I had to do that once.

[quote name='WCC_Catholic' date='Jul 9 2004, 11:53 PM'] when you listen to Catholic Music Network when ever you are on the computer [/quote]
yep, that's me

even more of a nerd when it's in Spanish (cough cough Iacobus cough cough) :P

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 9 2004, 09:59 PM'] even more of a nerd when it's in Spanish (cough cough Iacobus cough cough) :P [/quote]
And you don't know Spanish.

::Cough:: IAcobus::Cough::

Huh?

[quote name='slywakka250' date='Jul 10 2004, 12:18 AM'] wow that sounds awesome, where is the Catholic Music Network ..?..
lol! [/quote]
[url="http://www.catholicmusicnetwork.com/"]http://www.catholicmusicnetwork.com/[/url]

:D

~*AnCoRa33*~

...When you are up 'till all hour of the day, posting on a fake party in a Catholic Phorum while runnign back and forth between the party thread and trying to compliment people

[quote name='~*AnCoRa33*~' date='Jul 10 2004, 01:19 AM'] ...When you are up 'till all hour of the day, posting on a fake party in a Catholic Phorum while runnign back and forth between the party thread and trying to compliment people [/quote]
ROFL Guilty !!!!!!!!!!!!!