An Old School Catholic Message Board

Zombies

ardillacid

Is it morally permisible to kill someone who has been bitten by a zombie before they turn into one?  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PadreSantiago

yeah but what I'm saying is what if the zombie is kinda like your friend used be except slower, dead and not able to talk as well. would you still kill him then?

Edited by PadreSantiago

We need better zombie definitions. If it's still got a personality, it's not really undead.

And actually, of course, as I explained in the Open Mic version of this topic, [i]I[/i] am not killing anything. [i]I'm[/i] screaming like a girl and hiding behind the guys.

PadreSantiago

Hahaha yea see i was just having like a sub thread within a thread. If it was pure zombie I mean no soul, no personality just brain eating evil. Of course it's a bullet to the brain. but If it's a friendly zombie *shrugs* lets shoot the S.

[quote name='philothea' date='Nov 17 2005, 01:57 AM']Nah, toledo_jesus had it right in the first place.  You just tie-up the soon-to-be-zombie and wait nearby.
[right][snapback]792455[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Ok, but what if that is not possible as in the previously stated situation that no one answered?

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Nov 17 2005, 11:02 AM']Ok, but what if that is not possible as in the previously stated situation that no one answered?
[right][snapback]792820[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Then you kill the :censored: !

Edited by tomasio127

[quote name='tomasio127' date='Nov 17 2005, 12:41 PM']Then you kill the  :censored: !
[right][snapback]793068[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

How would killing racoons help the situation?

Man, I'm gone for a couple of weeks, and look what I miss out on!

Dang it, people...you're not supposed to be INTERESTING while I'm gone.....

[quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 17 2005, 01:56 PM']How would killing racoons help the situation?
[right][snapback]793092[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Now racoons are becoming Zombies?

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Nov 17 2005, 01:56 PM']Man, I'm gone for a couple of weeks, and look what I miss out on!

Dang it, people...you're not supposed to be INTERESTING while I'm gone.....
[right][snapback]793093[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol:

I wondered where you were!

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Nov 17 2005, 02:54 PM']can superheroes become zombies? imagine if the hulk or captain american became zombies. :hehehe:
[right][snapback]793153[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Wow, now that's scary!

Laudate_Dominum

That would make for an awesome movie.

Some zombies start attacking a small town and one by one the superheroes who go to stop them become superzombies!!

Zombies that can fly, throw trucks, shoot laser beams out of their eyes, etc.. oh my! The fantastic four zombies!

Not sure how the movie ends or how the superzombies are defeated yet.. hmm..

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Nov 17 2005, 02:58 PM']Not sure how the movie ends or how the superzombies are defeated yet.. hmm..
[right][snapback]793162[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Who says that's a problem? Isn't it a little unrealistic that in every movie things turn out okay in the end?

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='tomasio127' date='Nov 17 2005, 03:01 PM']Who says that's a problem? Isn't it a little unrealistic that in every movie things turn out okay in the end?
[right][snapback]793165[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:hehehe: