An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Fuzzy Bunny Crusade

Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

Sorry about not having done anything lately. I've had a small crisis of motivation. I will get to it, I promise.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 May 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1273724159' post='2109752']
Sorry about not having done anything lately. I've had a small crisis of motivation. I will get to it, I promise.
[/quote]

[img]http://pacguy765.webs.com/Catz-2008-1.jpg[/img]

eagle_eye222001

http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=105209

Edited by eagle_eye222001

eagle_eye222001

I offered to help Nihil start a group with a base of operations so technically I haven't completely seized power. Consider me an [i]Executive Advisor[/i] who is running the show for a few days while Nihil finishes up some stuff.

Sorry I haven't been posting, I have sincerely wanted to, but things have been VERY busy in my life lately ... my husband has a job offer out of state, so we had to head to Maryland to look at apartments, and then I visited my family for my Mom's birthday, only to have my youngest brother get into some trouble ... anyway, I'm back now. :)

I registered for a Yahoo account, so I have done that part. Do I need to give that info to someone... like Nihil, do you need it? I am clueless about Yahoo (I'm a quick learner, though) and if there were a common place, even outside of PM, that we could meet (Yahoo group? Facebook group?) to exchange info, that would be great.

I'm ready, just waiting for my orders, [b]SIR!!! [/b]:shield:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='14 May 2010 - 08:04 AM' timestamp='1273842275' post='2110526']
JMJ
Nihil, I think someone stole your initiative.
[/quote]

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' date='14 May 2010 - 08:42 AM' timestamp='1273844560' post='2110542']
I offered to help Nihil start a group with a base of operations so technically I haven't completely seized power. Consider me an [i]Executive Advisor[/i] who is running the show for a few days while Nihil finishes up some stuff.
[/quote]
It's all good. :))

I should be able to get back in action now.

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua

I won't be able to have an active role, but I would be willing to have question referred to me concerning matters philosophical (particularly contemporary philosophical). Best of luck.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Fiat_Voluntas_Tua' date='14 May 2010 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1273859058' post='2110624']
I won't be able to have an active role, but I would be willing to have question referred to me concerning matters philosophical (particularly contemporary philosophical). Best of luck.
[/quote]
Who's your favourite contemporary philosopher?

mommas_boy

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='14 May 2010 - 10:55 AM' timestamp='1273848902' post='2110554']
Quick, Joe! Roll for initiative! *hands a 20 sided die*
[/quote]

Lol.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnPz4qKnLds[/media]

Hi, I'm late to the party. :D But I'm here and ready to work. :weights:

Edited by MissyP89

• 3 years later...