An Old School Catholic Message Board

Protestants Going To Hell

Vengeancde is mine! Says the Lord. Hold to your soul and the Truth as it is given, pray for others and trust in the justice of God.
Waht more can there be?

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1295819088' post='2203558']
lol

i'll take that bet...
[/quote]
Me too.
Noblesse oblige.

Who is in hell? Satan and the fallen angels are certainly there—or will be on the last day (cf. CCC 392–93). As for human beings, Scripture implies that some will not be saved (Matt. 7:13–14), but it has not been given to us to know in this life who has not found salvation. Indeed, in union with God who desires the salvation of all men (1 Tim. 2:3–4), the Church prays for all who have died and hopes for the salvation of each person individually (CCC 1821).

You actually believe that 70% of protestants are going to church in full knowledge that the Catholic Church is the one true Church?

[quote name='jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff)' timestamp='1295823982' post='2203576']
You actually believe that 70% of protestants are going to church in full knowledge that the Catholic Church is the one true Church?
[/quote]
I think don jon said it was 90 percent or more. lol

dominicansoul

There is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church. If someone receives the fullness of Faith, receives the Truth, knows the Truth, and then rejects the Truth...than that soul will surely go to hell.

With this said, I believe we need to pray more for our Catholic Bretheren than the Protestants. We [i]know[/i] more, so, more will be asked of us.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1295824299' post='2203578']
I think don jon said it was 90 percent or more. lol
[/quote]

He's been known to be wrong about a few things.

Do you have anything to logically back that up?

Back up my 70 percent claim ? No I don't I was just being idiot. I don't think its anywhere near that high. I would guess mabey 10 to 15 percent and that's probally high.

dominicansoul

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1295824775' post='2203580']
Why does your name show up as purple ?
[/quote]
because i bruise easily