An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good Catholics Post Here

dominicansoul

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1323635324' post='2349225']
Sweet gifts! :)
[/quote]
yeah, i wish i could buy a lot of stuff from vat19 because they have some of the coolest gifts around.

I*'m a good Catholic because I just got rear ended at McDonalds. After seeing that it seemed to only be paint damage, I told the woman to just head on home and not worry about insurance. It was just paint, and to have a merry Christmas.

Funny enough, this is the second time I've been rear ended in a McDonalds Drive Thru. Also this smacked of family history. My granddad was once hit on Christmas Eve. He looked at the damage, said it wasn't too bad, and told the drunk person who hit him to go on home, but carefully. I essentially said the same to the person who rear ended me...once I was past "DID YOU JUST HIT ME?!"

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1324561145' post='2355867']
I'm reading St. Augustine's Confessions.

Does that count?
[/quote]
Yes. It counts. That is without a doubt the hardest/dryest spiritual reading I've ever done.

• 4 months later...
dominicansoul

I'm a good Catholic because I finally read The Pope's prayer intentions pinned in Open Mic... :saint2:

IaagC because I did not kill [b]any[/b]one today.

I had the motive, the means, and the opportunity, but I resisted the urge. And I didn't even have to call on any saints for assistance!

IAGC because I volunteered to work the departmental graduation and following reception, and then going to a goodbye party for folks.