An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good Catholics Post Here

dominicansoul

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1340704331' post='2448991']
you speak bolivian?
[/quote]

IAAGC because I didn't get irate due to this comment ..... :P

IAGC because Father said I remind him of some of his brother priests. (This isn't necessarily a good thing though, because it was said in the context of how easily I can meander off topic.)

maximillion

IAAGC - I must be, because people think I am Catholic before I even told them, or mentioned it, or anything.
Honest.

• 3 weeks later...
PhuturePriest

I am a good Catholic because I am going to camp this week and my main concern is how I am going to keep my prayer schedule.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1340555554' post='2448307']
IAAGC because I went to Confession. Then came home, got C and we went back for Mass. And we sat with my gramma. And at the Our Father, when [b]people went in the aisles for holding hands[/b], I just did it for my gramma and to not make a fuss.
[/quote]

You're definitely better than I. I hate confrontation, but when it comes to Mass or Catholicism in general I do not back down at all.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1342243516' post='2455576']
i usually don't, but this is my 93 year old gramma who still scares me.
[/quote]

rotfl There are just some women who no matter how old they get they retain their scariness. There are some ninety year old women who I wouldn't want to get in a bar fight with.

To Jesus Through Mary

IAAGC because I finally stopped making excuses and went to confession... boo-yah! My soul is scrubbed!

My priest tells me IAGC because I'm a "joyful penitent". IABC because I tell him that I don't see where he comes up with that line.

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='To Jesus Through Mary' timestamp='1342486605' post='2456223']
IAAGC because I finally stopped making excuses and went to confession... boo-yah! My soul is scrubbed!
[/quote]

Ditto! Yay for us! :)

IAGC, but the people next to me really were today (Did you hear me Red? Nice people at my parish for once!). I had a 90 year old woman next to me, so I wasn't going to try to pull down a kneeler and went to kneel on the floor (why I'm a good Catholic). The woman on my other side, where another set of kneelers started, tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to how she and her family were scooting down so that I could kneel on cushion too (why they're really good Catholics).