An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good Catholics Post Here

dominicansoul

[quote name='got2luvjc' timestamp='1319341516' post='2325457']
IAAGC because I wanted to be very selfish tonight, but I chose not to, and I think the people around me appreciated it.
[/quote]
good for you, not drinking all the booze! :P

IAAGC for helping the guy next to me during Mass - he was trying to follow along in the Missal, but when it came to the Eucharistic Prayer, he got lost.

MissScripture

IAAGC because I prayed morning prayer with my husband this morning (and thoroughly confused him, because of all the flipping around, and he's never prayed it before).

I guess I'm a good catholic...at Saint Trivia tonight, I answered most of the questions correctly. I thought I knew nothing about the saints.

I am a good Catholic because apart from Monday (when I was in agony with an ice pack on my foot) I have been to Mass every day and prayed for a different person carefully and especially. To add to my good-Catholicness, some of those prayers have been for 'those who persecute' me.

I am a good Catholic -- and a good Phatmasser! -- because I dug up an old Q&A thread instead of bugging Fr. Rowles by asking the same question for the 7,00th time in PM history.

I'm a good Catholic, because before Confession started, Father asked me how many people were in line and I knew.

I'm apparently a better Catholic than I thought, because we had a line of 17 and someone started a line of grumbling that was spreading about the line and I spoke out against it. I thought nothing of it until tonight's CSA meeting, when Father told me he'd heard an interesting story after Mass from some of the people about the guy with the beard who made them think about how they should be grateful for the Sacrament and for people who actually came to partake in it.

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1320980134' post='2334700']
...Father told me he'd heard an interesting story after Mass from some of the people about the guy with the beard who made them think about how they should be grateful for the Sacrament and for people who actually came to partake in it.
[/quote]

The guy with the beard, huh? Do you think Father is under the misconception that one of the prophets was walking the confession line?

[quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1321074987' post='2335255']

The guy with the beard, huh? Do you think Father is under the misconception that one of the prophets was walking the confession line?
[/quote]
That or I need to shave. :| Ezekiel packs a mean right hook