An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good Catholics Post Here

dominicansoul

dominicansoul

I drove an hour today to get to confession... man, i needed it...

THANK YOU JESUS FOR THIS AWE.SOME SACRAMENT!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

I woke up early and went to 6:30am Mass in honor of St. Faustina, my patron saint! :love:
PTL for her and her Divine Mercy message

faithcecelia

I am a good Catholic as I am happy for my former noviciate partner making her Simple Profession such a short time after she chose to leave and return again, even though its like a knife in my heart too.

[quote name='MIKolbe (really, really ridiculously good looking)' timestamp='1309465701' post='2261118']
i think i am so good looking that this makes me a good catholic.

i shall now post in this thread ad naseaum.
[/quote]

You are a little cute.

I am a good Catholic because I go to Mass seven times a week, sometimes eight and I go to First Fridays, Divine Mercy Hour and I go to confession every other week and I love my church and my Jesus. I sit in the front pew and almost always get a piece of the big host, my broken Jesus. I want to be a martyr.

I'm a good Catholic because I just played debate moderator in real life between angry RadTrad and angry Charismatic Couple. :huh: Poor new Trad girl at the Catholic Student Association just sat there watching them argue, "Does this always happen when we discuss tongues?" "Pretty much."

I'm a good Catholic because I was polite, kind and friendly to the lady from my church who decided to talk very loudly about me becoming a nun while I was trying to find a bra that both fitted and was suitable for communal washing. Im not all that bothered about communal changing rooms, but its a tad strange when you are pretty much topless and she won't take the hint you'd like to be left alone!