An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good Catholics Post Here

dominicansoul

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fS8uiEwidY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fS8uiEwidY&feature=related[/url]

Im a good Catholic because I went to 9am Mass and everyone knows the earlier the Mass the holier you are. Only the wretches go to the noon Mass :P

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][quote name='vee8' timestamp='1317575933' post='2313963'][/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Only the wretches go to the noon Mass :P[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][/quote][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]<<<<-------------- wretch.[/font]

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1317575933' post='2313963']
Only the wretches go to the noon Mass :P
[/quote]

What about people that go to the 7 p.m. Sunday? Right. http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/113698-bad-catholics-welcome-here/

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1317575933' post='2313963']
Im a good Catholic because I went to 9am Mass and everyone knows the earlier the Mass the holier you are. Only the wretches go to the noon Mass :P
[/quote]
we go to the 10:30 a.m. Mass

Deus te Amat

Question.

Does missing mass today to pick up a dear friend from the airport after attending her godfather's funeral make me a Good Catholic or a Bad Catholic?

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1317668640' post='2314726']
i go to the 2:30am Mass.

I got mad holiness!
[/quote]
I WANT ONE!!

IAAGC because I had 2 different youth ministers contact me TODAY about joining their teams :)

I'm a good Catholic, because I'll most likely sacrifice a much needed weekend of studying in November to go to my best friend's wedding in another state.

I guess I'm a good Catholic. After my Christ at Culpeppers folks didn't show up after 20 minutes past when we were supposed to meet, I went to the parish instead and spent time before the Tabernacle and prayed a Divine Mercy Chaplet and just spilled my hopes and fears to Him.

IAAGC because last weekend I woke up at 5:15 on Sunday so that I could do my lab work and then go to the 7am mass in order to be ready to drive to the water gap for a friends birthday at 9am! And I was going to do the same thing this past Sunday (cause we were going to NYC for my birthday) until my boyfriend spilled the beans that we were going to mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral! lol

I've been actually hitting my knees first thing in the morning this week to pray for the day ahead instead of hitting snooze 3-6 times and being late for work. Trying hard to make some positive changes...